Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to a video my husband made last Thursday when Kitzi and I had the wonderful privilege of meeting up w/Stacy (Bellarata Maltese), Marina, Emma, Lucy, Andrew & the 3 little tornados!
Kitzel is the one in the blue band topknot ----the one who only wanted to sit on my lap or hide---he was overwhelmed to say the least! not the best "guest-gaber!"
It was a delight to meet Stacy & Marina---they are just as nice as I had imagined, and I so appreciate their driving all the way down here to meet up.
Enjoy:
(you may need to copy & paste)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
OMHeavens that was SO FUN to watch!!!! White fluff euphoria!!!! Everyone looked like they were having a ball!!! And everyone's coats looked so picture perfect!!! How much fun!!! Sure wish I coulda joined in... *sigh* Thanks so much for sharing that cute video!!! :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
well now....that was FUN!!! :aktion033: puppies running everywhere!!!! What a fun meet up :chili:

·
Registered
425 Posts
OMG!! That is the cutest little video!!!! All those adorable little pups! It looks like it was fluff heaven at your house!! Wow!!! How wonderful for you ladies to meet! I bet everybody slept well that night!! Thanks for sharing this, Sandi!!! It put a HUGE smile on my face!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
SO CUTE :wub: so many adorable fluffs with perfect coats.
thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Now that looks like a great way to spend a day! I bet you all had so much fun. I loved how Stacy's babies seemed to make themselves right at home. All the fluffs are sooooo cute! :wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What an awesome video! Everyone looks so happy! I take it that's Emma and Lucy in the full coats :)

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What an awesome video! Everyone looks so happy! I take it that's Emma and Lucy in the full coats :)
Yes Kelly, and Andrew---the new kid on the block. He and Kitzi come from the same breeder so they "sort of" hung out together.
I am really looking even more forward to following Marina now that I have met her---very mature, lovely young lady. Stacy is not only good at raising dogs!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Great Video. I am going to miss seeing Stacy and the gang tomorrow.
The pups have so much energy hard to keep up with them.

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Wow! That was sooooo much fun to watch! Actually, I watched it several times! Kitzel and all of Stacy and Marina's pups are simply adorable. I loved watching all of them romp around together. And, sweet Kitzel ... trying to stay close to his mommy.

All of you ladies look great, too! And, Sandi, your hubby did a wonderful job filming all of you! Thank you for sharing the video with us.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh I missed this!

That video is hysterical! You can tell that my puppies sure know how to make themselves at home! No wallflowers at my house, LOL.

so great meeting you and your hubby, Sandi!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts