Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,999 Posts
Sandi I have been waiting and praying for you to get home, having SM changed I missed all of this.
I have been praying and am just so sad to hear all this.
I just don't understand, I wish I lived close to you.
I realized after Matilda went home to Heaven, that each moment we have with our babies could be the last.
Hold your babies close and know you are definitely being held in prayer
I love you dear friend

·
Premium Member
17,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you Paula! I know you sincerely mean that & I am holding them close each day. My vet yesterday said "maybe we are only buying 6 months, but I think that is better than the alternative." I realize each day more & more how these two little urchins are bonded w/me. They are my alpha & omega---I just can't quit because it is hard. Much love.

·
Premium Member
9,501 Posts
Wow you all are going through so much right now. I look at Snowball who is still going strong after his heart surgery for something very similar if not the same as Kitzel. Yes there have been ups and downs but Snowball is still with Marie. Lisi rallies. She did after the last surgery; the will to live is strong.

I hope their health issues start to mitigate soon for you - I know how much stress the worrying can take out on one.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Sandi, I agree with Walter. I remember when the drs told us Joshua had only weeks to live with his stage 4 brain cancer. God granted us an entire year filled with many wonderful memories.

I know God is the great physician. Seeking another miracle! Holding you and Lisi up in prayer.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts