Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my lazy butt moving and up loaded some new pictures of kodie's new hair cut. His hair grew in already alittle bit as you can see from the pictures. He is also in need of a bath! I just wanted to show everyone how short his hair is now. Let me tell you.... its the QUICKEST bath time for both of us now!
:D

·
Registered
841 Posts
xoxo Summer sends her
well u know. she thinks he's the top dog. He's just so darn CUTE.
I mean everyones baby is cute but Kodie is like Brad Pitt Handsome but there's just the little boy in him you know? Love the hair cut

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
OMG! How cute is that boy?????? Seriously, you could shave Kodie BALD and he'd still be the cutest thing around!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awwww! He is so gorgeous! And that's another reason why I love short hair...shorter baths! LOL

·
Registered
122 Posts
yup... I like it short, if only I could convince my spouse to go for it. Kody is so cute, next time We sail down the coast to Florida (hitting NY & NJ), Kody and Jolie should meet and make nice.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 31 2005, 10:45 PM
I wondered why all of a sudden Phoebe was up over my arms with her face in my computer screen.  Then I realized I clicked on a link with Kodie pictures!!!! 
  He is just so cute!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67463
[/QUOTE]
your silly!!

I dunno about Brad Pitt... haha.. kodie is too much of a baby!! haha..

You guys can have him! He's got a little attitude! ....j/k.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Love, love the cut!! Looks like Sis the last time I got the clippers out (she's actually a little shorter)....I also took off her top knot, she wouldn't wear the bows anyway!! He looks,,,,,,,huba, huba!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love this look. I'm considering doing it too but I'm scared. Will have to wait until I work up more nerve.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts