Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Kohl's with a ten dollar Kohl's cash and bought a scarf using a 15% coupon too and owed 1.85 for the scarf. Then she asked me if I had more Kohl's receipts. I said, yes...lots and she said if you give me them I will add them up and see how much Kohl's cash you get back. :blink: I had no idea! I got back 30.00 in Kohl's cash to use from December 26 to January 3.:chili:So I walked out of Kohl's with 30 bucks! I'm going back with all the receipts I have and seeing how much more they will give me back. :HistericalSmiley:I love it!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I shopped there a couple weeks ago with that $10 coupon and their discounts too. The total was wonderfully low. My daughter did the same. Some really great buys.....or steals there.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I like Kohls for the mens and housewares dept-it's great for baby clothes too! Last week I got the 30% off coupon and bought my son 2 pairs Levis, 2 fleece pull-overs, and 2 button downs for about $50-amazing! I never have much luck there for myself though.....unless I'm buying undergarments or costume jewelery.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I love Kohl's and all their deals. I have a $10 off coupon right now that I'm about to go use. I buy lots of stuff there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts