Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kruze is so excited,:aktion033: his Secret Santa is Gem(bonsmom) and Rocco, :aktion033:he got many nice gifts, he shook packages, pulled, tugged, ripped open things, he was actually panting!!
Khane...this is his first year, he just took his toys and "hid" them, his Secret Santa, all the way from Australia is Kylie(Luna's mom) and Luna,:aktion033:
this was so much fun, we truly appreciate the gifts, I hope our pictures show how much fun the guys were having, and us too...:ThankYou:
cant wait to see our secret Santa reactions!:cheer:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
OH no! I can't stand the suspense!!! I want to see more pictures hehehe!!! It sounds like Kruze and Khane got wonderful gifts. They look adorable waiting for Mommy to open the boxes!

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Me too waiting for those photos :Waiting:

Hehe I had to be conservative on space to fit everything in a small box (so the postage wasn't insane) - glad it made it there in one piece! Luna really wanted to play with all Khane's toys but I told her she wasn't allowed (she wasn't impressed).

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'm glad Kruze likes the bed! His ice white fur really shows next to the Santa red. Does he like the Hide a Bee?

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
What great presents. Your babies are just adorable!!! The picture of them smooching is so sweet. Alvin and Chloe are alway smooching...aaahhh..Love:wub:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts