Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share with all of you, how awesome my vet thinks all of you are, with your knowldege, advice, encougagement and support.

She loves the fact that there are Maltese meet-ups and thinks it's an outstanding way to keep our babies socialized. She said it's so much better doing it that way, knowing you are with a group of people, who apply the same care, and ensure their babies are healthy.

She highly supports what takes place here and all of you :thumbsup:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
How sweet of you to post this!:wub: I do hope little Leo is feeling better every day! He and Mia are so lucky to have you.:chili::chili:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
This is the first forum that I have ever actively participated in. I did (and still do) belong to a group on Yahoo for K9/KD owners, as my beloved Nicholas and Emily had renal failure, caused from complications of Lyme Disease.

When I would mention something to our vet that someone in the group would suggest- he would roll his eyes - - after a while, he could see that they were genuine and knew what they were talking about.

All of us here have the intellectual ability to filter information given to us and apply it to our own situation accordingly.

Life is GREAT when fluffs are happy, heathy and safe.

Today, the world is brighter because "our" little Leo is on his way to being better . . .

~Allie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts