·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRAND NEW! Kwigy-Bo Bags for Sale!

www.kwigy-bo.com

Here's the selection to choose from:

Alex:

Small $105 (L-15” D-5” H-8” - Holds up to 10lbs)
Large $115 (L-17” D-8” H-11” – Holds up to 15lbs)

Alex Luxe:

Small $115 (L-15" D-5" H8" - Holds up to 10lbs)
Large $125 (L-17” D-8” H-11” – Holds up to 15lbs)

Alexa:

Small $80 (L-15" D-5" H-8" - Holds up to 10lbs)
Large $90 (L-17" D-8" H-11" - Holds up to 15lbs)

London:

One Size $80 (L-16" D-6" H-10" - Holds up to 12lbs)

Free Shipping on all Bags! Ship Fedex Ground – Additional charges for international deliver

Coco Therapy - Coconut Oil & Coconut Chips for sale!

Here's the link to the old thread with reviews and pictures:

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/73-vendor-forum/103164-coco-therapy-coconut-oil-coconut-chips.html

A delicious treat for dogs, cats or humans!

CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is made from the purest, fresh organically grown coconuts. The coconuts are grown in a USDA certified organic coconut farm.

8oz Glass Jar
$16 + $2.95 (S&H) = $18.95

CocoTherapy virgin coconut oil is 100% pure and natural:

non-GMO (genetically modified organism)
cold pressed
hexane-free
unrefined
non-bleached
NO trans fat
NO hydrogenated fat

CocoTherapy Coconut Chips are made from dehydrated organic coconut meat. The dried coconut flakes are made of pure, 100% organic coconut meat, with absolutely NO sugars, salt, preservatives, or chemicals added.

3oz Resealable foil pouch
$8.99 + FREE SHIPPING

CocoTherapy Coconut Chips are an excellent source of dietary fiber and provide the same benefits as coconut oil. All our pets absolutely love the rich, slightly nutty taste of the treats. Give a few treats throughout the day, or sprinkle in food

Coconut chips are the perfect, all natural alternative to all those yucky, over processed pet treats on the market that are made with artificial ingredients.
Fed regularly to pets, coconut oil may have multiple benefits:

Skin Conditions
Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis, and itchy skin
Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings

Digestion
Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis
Reduces or eliminates bad breath in dogs
Aids in elimination of hairballs and coughing

Immune System, Metabolic function, Bone health
Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal agents that prevent infection and disease
Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function
Helps prevent or control diabetes
Helps reduce weight, increases energy
Aids in arthritis or ligament problems

How much should I give?

For the oil, the recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight, or 1 tablespoon per 30 pounds of body weight. Start slowly, for example, start at a quarter of this and build up slowly. Use similarly for cats and other animals.

For the chips, you can give up to 1 tsp for a small dog, 2-3 tsp for medium dogs and 1 TBSP or more for large dogs. The chips are very high in fiber, so start small, and build up slowly.

You can give both chips and oil everyday, twice a day, as a snack or with meals.

CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Coconut Chips are 100% all natural, human-grade, and can be enjoyed by the whole family. Safe and delicious for human consumption, the coconut oil and chips can be used as a food supplement, in salads, as cooking oil, for baking or snacking right out of the bag.

Long Lasting Himalayan Dog Chews!

Here's the link to the old thread with reviews and pictures:

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/73-vendor-forum/101857-long-lasting-himalayan-dog-chews.html

I have the following:

Small 3.5oz bag with 3-5pcs per bag - $8.99 + FREE SHIPPING
Medium 2.5oz bag with 1pc per bag - $6.99 + FREE SHIPPING
Large 3.5oz bag with 1pc per bag - $8.99 + FREE SHIPPING

Bulk Pricing:

12pks - Small Chews $90 + FREE SHIPPING ($7.50ea)
12pks - Medium Chews $75 + FREE SHIPPING ($6.25ea)
12pks - Large Chews $90 + FREE SHIPPING ($7.50ea)

What makes Himalayan Dog Chew so special?

This is a very long lasting dog chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly scraped off. It is 100% natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic type of cheese eaten by the people of the Himalayas.

Guaranteed Analysis
Protein 52.6 %. Carbohydrates 30.3%. Fat 0.9 %. Ash Food 6.0 %. Moisture 10.2 %.

Ingredients
Yak and Cow Milk. Salt and Lime Juice.

Please PM me and I will send you an invoice from Paypal's

**Product will ship via USPS or Fedex**

~ PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS ON ANY OF THE PRODUCTS ~

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Ryan, I sure can't wait to get my bag! :chili:

Glad you posted here!!

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I don't know if this helps .... but I found Ryan at the Yorkie forum after being sent there by a member from here. A lot of folks there that had just one dog, got the larger bags, and wished they'd gotten the small one. A few of them said that their dog got swallowed up in the large one. But, there were a number of people that liked the larger ones, especially those with 2 babies.

Hope that helps some. I ordered a small, and hopefully will get it in a few days! :aktion033:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
fyi, i have the london bag and imho it won't fit 12 pounds, its a much smaller bag than the alex bag (i also have that one, i think mine's a large)......i would say 6 or 7 pounds max for the london bag. stu is about 5lbs and a little cramped in the london, but maybe i should have him try it out now that he has shorter hair, lol.

btw, i LOVE the alex bag, 4 outside pockets for me and an inside pocket for the pups.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have the alex in the large size. Louis weighs 7.5 pounds but hes really long and skinny. I think hes 10-11 inches long. When he is inside, he has plenty of room to stand up and turn around. I LOVE this bag so much, I put my cell, wallet, keys, and a leash in the 4 pockets. I also love that it has a stap inside to hook onto his collar. If your dog is more compact, with a shorter body I think you could get away with a small.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Those bags are So Cute...look just like purses-who would know?!!! :) Thanks for the thoughts on size...I'd probably err on the larger size, isn't it better to be a bit big rather than cramped? Just wondering, if you did think you wanted to try the smaller size for carrying convenience and it was too small, is it exchangable?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those bags are So Cute...look just like purses-who would know?!!! :) Thanks for the thoughts on size...I'd probably err on the larger size, isn't it better to be a bit big rather than cramped? Just wondering, if you did think you wanted to try the smaller size for carrying convenience and it was too small, is it exchangable?
I would suggest you visit a doggy store that carries the KB brand and see which size would work best :)

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
What is the difference between the Coco Therapy Coconut Oil and organic, unrefined coconut oil bought at health stores and/or online? I ask because you can get a whole gallon of high-quality, organic, unrefined coconut oil online at Mountain Rose Herbs for only $37, or a 54 oz jar off of Amazon for only $21. The Coco Therapy Coconut Oil offers an 8 oz jar for $16? Is there something special about this product?

I hope you don't think I'm trying to start something, because I'm not. I'm curious, though. Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What is the difference between the Coco Therapy Coconut Oil and organic, unrefined coconut oil bought at health stores and/or online? I ask because you can get a whole gallon of high-quality, organic, unrefined coconut oil online at Mountain Rose Herbs for only $37, or a 54 oz jar off of Amazon for only $21. The Coco Therapy Coconut Oil offers an 8 oz jar for $16? Is there something special about this product?

I hope you don't think I'm trying to start something, because I'm not. I'm curious, though. Thanks!
Here's info that I pulled off the Coco Therapy website:
www.cocotherapy.com
They offer a ton of info if anyone in interested in reading it all...

There are a number of factors that impact the quality of coconut oils, which results in the wide variety of quality and price available in the market today. The main factors that impact quality of coconut oil is the age, type and variety of the coconuts used, and the process used to make the oil.
Obviously the higher the quality of the coconut oil, the more effective it is. Selecting the highest quality oil will ensure that you and your pet will receive the maximum health benefits from coconut oil. There are two main factors to consider when looking for the high quality coconut oil:
Coconut oil should have the highest Lauric Acid content possible, using organic, non-GMO and non-hybrid coconuts.

Coconut oil should have the lowest possible moisture content. The method used to extract the coconut oil determines how low the moisture content is in the oil.

CocoTherapy® organic coconut oil is superior to other coconut oils in the market.
Usually, coconut oil that is considered "excellent" has a 0.04% - 0.11% moisture content. Higher moisture content not only lessens the oil's shelf life, but also makes the oils more susceptible to oxidation, bacteria, and the breakdown of triglycerides into free fatty acid and glycerol. Since a lower moisture content results in a more stable oil, it is also more able to withstand heat-induced damage when used in cooking, either for yourself of when home-cooking your pet's food. CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil has a moisture content of only 0.02% - 0.08%. Other coconut oil brands contain a much higher moisture content. Samples of CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil have not shown any signs of rancidity, even after 3 years! It contains the highest levels of antioxidants available.
In addition to this, many coconut oil brands contain a Lauric Acid content of 42-48%. The Lauric Acid content in virgin coconut oil is highly dependent on the variety of the coconut and not on the process used for producing it. CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil is guaranteed to contain 50-53% Lauric Acid. Any other brand that claims to have a Lauric Acid content higher than 53% is either exaggerating, or using hybrid or genetically-modified (GMO) coconuts. In addition to this CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil has a high percentage of beneficial Medium Chain Fatty Acids (lauric acid, caprylic acid, and capric acid), containing at least 64%.
We know that there are other coconut oils available in the market. But since there are many different varieties of coconuts and different ways to produce coconut oil, we put a lot of time and effort to make sure that we were getting the best oil possible, manufactured in the absolute highest standard in the industry. CocoTherapy® is human-grade and can be shared and used by the whole family, both human and animal alike.
CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil is human-grade, 100% pure and natural:
non-GMO (genetically modified organism)
no hybrid coconuts
cold pressed
hexane-free
unrefined
non-bleached
raw
NO trans fat
No hydrogenated fat
Most commercial grade coconut oils are made from copra. Copra is coconut meat that has been dried by smoke-drying, sun-drying, or kiln-drying, or a combination of any of these three methods. If coconut oil is extracted from copra, the unrefined oil is not suitable for consumption and must be purified, or refined. Coconut oil extracted from copra is considered RBD coconut oil, which means it has been Refined, Bleached, and Deodorized. Impurities from RBD coconut oil must be removed by filtering the oil through bleaching clays, and high heat is needed to deodorize the oil. Sodium hydroxide is typically used to remove free fatty acids and prolong shelf life. Extracting coconut oil from copra is the most common way to mass-produce coconut oil because it produces more oil. However, this is not the purest way to manufacture virgin coconut oil. Coconut Oil extracted from copra usually has a bland, oily taste.

Our premium grade coconut oil is manufactured in the highest standards, combining generations-old traditional methods with state-of-the-art processes. Our organic coconut oil comes from coconuts that are grown without the use of any chemical fertilizers and pesticides, harvested fresh from USDA Organic coconut plantations. Our coconuts come from the traditional coconut palm tree, and unlike some other brands, we never use hybrid or genetically modified (GMO) varieties of coconuts. In fact, our entire process of manufacturing does not involve the use of any chemicals whatsoever. Our processing plant is also inspected and uses only stainless steel food grade equipment. CocoTherapy® is certified organic every year by Global Organic Alliance, Inc, a USDA Accredited Certifying Agent, and bears the USDA Organic seal on its labels.
The coconuts are harvested fresh and are opened between four to eight hours of harvesting. The fresh coconut meat is immediately stored in a cold dry environment, and cold-pressed to express the healthy and pure coconut milk. The coconut milk is stored in a cold dry environment for several hours, until the oil naturally separates from the liquid. The oil is then separated and filtered from the liquid and moisture is removed in a process called vacuum drying, with low processing temperatures that are approximately 100 degrees F. No chemicals or high temperatures are ever used. Mild, low temperature heat is necessary to insure that the film of water on the surface of the oil is completely removed. Water or excess moisture will cause the oil to get rancid. It is possible to produce virgin coconut oil without any heat whatsoever, however, it will contain a higher moisture content, which is not desirable in coconut oil. If purchasing a brand that does not use any heat during processing, the oil will be more susceptible to oxidation, bacteria, and the triglycerides will break down into free fatty acid and glycerol.
CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil is bottled in glass jars, never plastic. The chemicals which comprise PVC, have been known to leach into water and food products. There is concern with the plastic chemicals leaching into the oil. Oils can swell polyethylene, and therefore some of this substance may leach into the oil. It is always safest to store coconut oil in glass jars. In addition to this, you will always be able to see our oil - pure white in color when solid, or crystal clear when melted.
The purest, virgin coconut oil should be water clear when completely melted, or pure white in color when solid. It contains natural Vitamin E and has a mild fresh coconut aroma. The intensity of the scent depends on the process used for producing the oil. It should taste fresh, light, and not "greasy". Any coconut oil that is considered "odorless" has been refined, bleached, or deodorized. It will be odorless and tasteless. It will be slightly yellow or "off-white" in color and will not contain natural Vitamin E as it would have been removed during processing. Other causes of the "yellowish" or off-white color in some coconut oils are bacterial contamination of the coconut meat before oil extraction, or high-heat temperature used during processing. High temperatures used in processing will remove the natural Vitamin E or tocopherol content in the coconut oil.
CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil is guaranteed to be one of the highest quality coconut oil available on the market today. From the careful selection of the coconuts used, to the methods used in creating the final product, it is the purest, freshest, premium quality human-grade oil available. It is raw, cold-pressed, hexane-free, unrefined, non-bleached, and contains no trans fat or hydrogenated fat.

Like our coconut oil, our coconut chips are processed to ensure that they have a lower moisture content and higher Lauric acid content than any of the dehydrated coconut flakes available in health food stores.
CocoTherapy® Coconut Chips are made from USDA-certified organic coconuts and dehydrated in low temperatures. The organic coconut meat is removed from the shells and washed in pure, filtered un-chlorinated water. To ensure that the nutrients are kept intact, the shredded coconut is slowly dehydrated at temperatures no higher than 98.6° F (37° C), creating great tasting coconut chips that is considered "raw". Dehydrating slowly at low temperatures ensures that our shredded, raw coconut tastes fresh, has a wonderful texture, and contains all the rich nutrients found in fresh coconuts.
Other dried or desiccated coconut flakes available online and in health food stores may use conventional, less-expensive methods of producing dried coconuts flakes, which typically includes extracting some of the coconut milk moisture from the coconut meat and drying it in large ovens at higher temperatures between 170°-180° F (76°-82° C). We do not recommend giving your pets dried coconut flakes from grocery stores if you are not sure of the product's manufacturing methods.
And because our coconut chips are raw, it is vacuum-sealed immediately after processing to maintain freshness and reduce oxidation and the breakdown of triglycerides. It is then repacked in a re-sealable foil pouch to further reduce environmental damage. Our air-tight, double-packaged process helps to ensure that all the nutrients are preserved. There is no other brand available that is processed and double-packaged in this way.
We take the time to produce and package our coconut chips by following the highest quality standards set in the industry, because we want to make sure that our coconut chips contain the most flavor and nutritional value possible for our pets and ourselves.
Our process enables vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutritional benefits to be preserved, resulting in a raw coconut meat and oil that tastes fresh, has wonderful texture and smell, and contains all the health benefits of fresh raw coconuts. We encourage you to compare CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil and Coconut Chips to other brands. You can see, smell and taste the difference!

CocoTherapy® products are certified organic by the Global Organic Alliance, Inc, a USDA accredited certifying agent. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our package.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Thanks for the information. Sorry to be a downer, but I just don't see much difference, if at all, between the Coco Therapy coconut oil and other high-quality coconut oils, e.g., Mountain Rose Herbs, Nutiva, etc., aside from the price tag.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts