Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, last batch of pictures for a little while, I promise! Buttt I just had to show off Kylee's new bed from Kodie's mom's Pawstigious Pups store. It is adorable and Kylee loves it already. I might have to get another one for the upstairs of our house because I keep carrying this one up and down the steps to whichever room we are in at the time! It is very soft and fluffy and I received it like a day after I ordered it. Great job pawstigous pups!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
o how cute is that! i love those beds! kylee looks very happy!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww....looks nice and comfy!

Do they make those in people size?

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Ahhhhh! She looks very comfy. I think she loves her new bed!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
tlunn~! You and I had the same thought! Hahahahaha~! I was looking at it and thinking, I either get three, one for each of us, or one really giant one so we could all snuggle together.

But, lovely as it is, I'm not willing to pay the international shipping fee.
Any news yet on when Kodie's mom is opening up a branch in my neck of the world??

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
The photos are just precious. The bed is gorgeous!!!

If K & C would not use their beds as toys I would consider one of those beauties myself but Catcher, especially, loves to sling his bed around and chew on it, etc. Of course right now, he's all snuggled up in his Target bed, so innocently.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww... thats precious! I'm glad Klyee likes the bed! Let me know if you would like her pictures to be added to the site!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts