Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

L.A CALIFORNIA

4K views 38 replies 27 participants last post by  a2z 
#1 ·
HELLO EVERYONE I AM VERY EXCITED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MY NEW PUPPY Q-TIP HE IS 3MONTHS AND SHARES MY SAME BIRTHDAY. HE HAS BEEN WITH ME FOR ONLY 2 MONTHS AND I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS.

#18 ·
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 4 2005, 07:30 PM
hey!!!  im from Valencia. 
  and there's someone else on here from pasadena (MEE). 
  we're hoping to do a maltese meetup at griffith park soon!!!!!  i hope you can make it. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40039
[/QUOTE]

THAT SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA. I JUST MOVED HERE SO I WOULD NEED DIRECTIONS.

THANKS

#20 ·
well, do you know where six flags magic mountain is? im like 3 minutes away from that.

i basically live right off the 5 freeway. go north and exit valencia blvd.

and pasadena...go north on the 405 freeway and go onto the 210 freeway, exit colorado blvd...a bunch of great shops!

#21 ·
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 4 2005, 09:58 PM
well, do you know where six flags magic mountain is?  im like 3 minutes away from that. 

i basically live right off the 5 freeway.  go north and exit valencia blvd. 

and pasadena...go north on the 405 freeway and go onto the 210 freeway, exit colorado blvd...a bunch of great shops!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40103
[/QUOTE]
Party at Cathy's!!
Haha J/K :lol:

#22 ·
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 4 2005, 03:40 PM
All of ya'll from California and ya never went to Diamond Bakery!  You guys have been sheltered!

WARM WELCOMES TO SM!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40044
[/QUOTE]

Do I dare admit that I live in California and never heard of Diamond Bakery? I'm in Chino---East of Los Angeles
eh.......could you tell me about it? (lol)

Warm welcome to you Jeanette and Q-tip!!

#24 ·
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom+Mar 5 2005, 12:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Mar 4 2005, 03:40 PM
All of ya'll from California and ya never went to Diamond Bakery!  You guys have been sheltered!

WARM WELCOMES TO SM!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40044
Do I dare admit that I live in California and never heard of Diamond Bakery? I'm in Chino---East of Los Angeles
eh.......could you tell me about it? (lol)

Warm welcome to you Jeanette and Q-tip!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40146
[/B][/QUOTE]

Diamond Bakery

These are what I get when I'm there...LOOK AT THE PRICES!

I'm drooling for them now. STUPID TENNESSEE HAS NOTHING!

#26 ·
There's a location section you can click on in the top right corner of the page to see all the locations. I don't know where you live, but it's soooo worth the drive. It a box of them to last you afew days. There's a bakery similar to that here but the price for one small piece of cake is 2-3 dollars! And they have like 2-3 kinds of cake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.