Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm so sorry that didn't work. i'm still new at posting pictures and i guess i still don't know how. anyway, i put the pictures in my gallery for you to see. i will continue to try to post them!

btw, the first picture is of l.e. in the bath after her trip to the beach. she was filthy!

·
Registered
111 Posts
:lol: I love to see how different malts look when all wet. Duke looks like a different dog. Always cracks me up. Looks like you had fun at the beach

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by puppylucy@Jun 2 2005, 12:10 PM
are you sure she's maltese/pekignese?~!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68199
[/QUOTE]

that's what i was told! although after doing research i found that her breeder wasn't so up on the up and up, i still think that's what she is. she looks so much like a maltese except in her smoochy face. her face looks like her mama's!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I don't care WHAT she is, she is just the cutest little thing.....it looks like she had a blast at the beach...bet she slept good that night from all that fresh air

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by elliesmomie+Jun 2 2005, 02:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-puppylucy
@Jun 2 2005, 12:10 PM
are you sure she's maltese/pekignese?~!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68199

that's what i was told! although after doing research i found that her breeder wasn't so up on the up and up, i still think that's what she is. she looks so much like a maltese except in her smoochy face. her face looks like her mama's!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68228
[/B][/QUOTE]

i agree, she does look just like a maltese

shes sooo cute
how big will she get?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
she should be about 5 1/5 lbs. when she's done growing if she weighs double what she weighed at 10 wks.

and she did sleep VERY well that night. in fact, she had a big day even after going to the beach. a friend of mine got a pup from the same breeder and she is actually l.e.'s half sister (we think?!?). we went and saw them after the beach and she played her little heart out there too!

i'll have to post a picture of the two "sisters" soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts