Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, I have to work thru some of it. Hopefully the store will be busy with the vacationers. Who knows though with these high gas prices. Well, anyways wish you all a great weekend!!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am doing NOTHING!
Staying home to conserve gas and money!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Part of it I will be at the new shop working
The rest of it I will be home cause Im so poor now that I have opened another one
Have a fun weekend everyone!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
My mom, dad and grandma are going to be going to visit my aunt and her family in Kansas City. They are going to take my grandma's Accord instead of my mom's Grand Cherokee. They are staying at my place tonight and leaving for KC tomorrow. The girls and I will be going with them.

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Today we went to Water Country for the last time this summer before it closes and it is Rex's birthday party. This is also mine and my hubby's 12 year anniversary weekend (3rd) so we are going out to eat Saturday and having a little celebration. Happy Labor Day all!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Originally posted by RexsMom@Sep 2 2005, 02:51 PM
Today we went to Water Country for the last time this summer before it closes and it is Rex's birthday party.  This is also mine and my hubby's 12 year anniversary weekend (3rd) so we are going out to eat Saturday and having a little celebration.  Happy Labor Day all!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96508
[/QUOTE]
Happy anniversay, and Happy Birthday to Rex.
We are staying at the RV, my brotherinlaws are spending the weekend.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
My husband and i are heading out to the river
i just love the water!
Labor Day is our 1 year anniversery gosh...time sure does fly. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I'm going to watch rented movies and drive to the vet to try to get Bella's medicine again. I went to get it today, but I didn't think about them being busy or having to prepare the medicine, and I had groceries in the car, and when I went in they said it would be a little while before the meds were ready. Anyway, to save my groceries I drove back home and now i need to go get the medicine tommorrow. Kind of a pain, but Bellas worth it
My mom and grandmother went to Arizona to visit my brother (long drive from TX with these gas prices, but my brother will be so happy) and his apartment people don't allow dogs, so I stayed behind. Sorry about the long post, I guess I'm lonely today since everybodys out of town. I should have a good weekend though, I've got the furbabies for company. By the way, is this a new smilie???
I don't think I've seen it before.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I am part of the county fair board that puts together our fair. Well it begins on Wednesday but tomorrow night we have the first official event of the fair "week" and I am in charge of it. It is a scholarship pageant for High school girls that live in the county.
And we have it tomorrow night. I have worked everday for the past two weeks getting things ready and lined up. I have to be at the auditorium at noon tomorrow...show starts at 7 and then I am crashing the rest of the weekend. just hanging out with kids and hubby I feel like I have sorta neglected them this past week.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I have quiet a few days off (starting with today through to Tuesday). I am on ortho surgery and the attendings are all out of town for the labor day weekend. This was really unexpected so I couldn't get airline tickets to see my husband or vice versa. But that's okay because I will be done with my rotations here at the end of September and I will be moving back to LA/Santa Barbara area (where my husband is right now). I am totally excited about doing nothing!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I was glad we had not made any plans considering how much more expensive it would have been with the gas prices. I am just grateful I have my home and family together, so I will just enjoy them...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well, aside from the usual laundry, cleaning,etc. we're just going to be staying close to the A/C this weekend and conserve gasoline. I am making a couple of cakes shaped and decorated like baseballs to prepare for my grandson's birthday in November. I've never used those Betty Crocker dome pans before and I wanted to be familiar with them before his birthday. I'll take the cakes to the Ronald McDonald house here.

Then I have a needlepoint to finish, a dog bed and cover to make, and I need to write my letter for the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Annual Walk and get it sent out. I don't expect I'll get it ALL done but, that's the list.

I hope you all have a safe and happy Labor(less) day!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Kids are coming in will spend time on the lake and just enjoying being togather.
We are very forunate that we are not feeling much of the gas price hikes but I sure hate it for most that are cause the cost of gas is unreal and worries me how some are making it with the high prices.
I want to wish everybody a safe happy Labor Day week end.
Char

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
We are staying home this labor day, due to gas shortage in our area. DH is going to wish different. Bought over $100 of paint and brushes tonight....so our holiday will be a busy one.

If your traveling, be safe and have a wonderful time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.