·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Jul 2 2005, 04:36 AM
Wow...a boy and a girl?  Perfect!  So, tell me EXACTLY how cute they are!  :D

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77114
[/QUOTE]
i dont think she is done the boy is bigger and thick he was born with a big belly. the girl is tiny and skinny u can tell her brother stole the food once things get over with i need to work on her nursing. i will post all the pics after its all said and done. i'm glad someones on here i have felt all alone tonight 3 is comming

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
How exciting!! Just an hour ago I was reading your post about the scare you had with poor Prissy a couple of weeks ago & have been looking ever since to see if the BIG EVENT has happened .......

It's only a quarter to 8 pm here in Sydney (Aus) so I will be here!

Congratulations on the 2 little ones!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
false alarm about the 3rd one it was just the 2nds after birth. I felt her belly and she does have one more. I will never get sleep. the girl was nursing and the boy well he is a typical boy whinny and always eating. Prissy just started panting maybe 3 is coming up soon I hope I could sure use some sleep.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
What a fantastic mum you are!!! I really admire you!! I have my beautiful boy thanks to a mum just like you - it's not something I think I've ever thought about before, but I can only imagine how stressful the whole situation must be.

You are doing a wonderful job ... Prissy is also being absolutely fantastic ... she's very lucky to have you!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Yeah, I'm on the other end of the world as well, which is why I was "up". :D I'm so jealous. I'd love to be a grandmother! (Both my kids are fixed.) But, emotionally, I probably couldn't handle it. I'd probably cry so much that the puppies would choke on the falling tears. Just thinking now, about Little C giving birth--makes me tear up. I can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes its little old me helping prissy. I have assisted my mom in so many animal births from dogs to hogs. By the time I was 14 I was doing them by my self. She loves is now if an animal is in labor she can say good night and I get to stay up all night. Prissy is such a trooper. It just amazes me the effort it takes for the little guys to have pups. Its much more difficult than the largers breeds. I still cant believe she had 5 last summer her and I both are sooooo worn out after just two. I swear there is only more I must have felt her like 20 times. The 3rd one takes longer to work its way down the horn. I just know I'm gonna have to call in to work tomorrow. I'm susposed to be there at 8:30 yeah right.

I just started a new job this week at some kennels I told the owner about Prissy having her pups anyday. She is very understanding and knows that you have to be there to help and pull and clean. She has been expecting it. I just feel bad cause I know we are gonna be busy tomorrow and it will be just her and a new girl that starts tomorrow.

I would really like to see Prissy pushing I
the miracle of birth. But man I just want to pass out and my back is killing me from sitting on the floor. I think her contractions are speeding up. I hope I get this last one before 7.

thanks for the love you ont know how helpful just talking to someone is

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Take the day off!! You deserve it!! You sound as exhuasted as the lovely Prissy must be!

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet & do something for yourself once in a while .. you need to look after youself as well as Prissy & the babies now!

I know it's hard to let other people down, but really, you need to look after yourself!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok its been two hours since last puppy and I'm almost positive theres 3 and still nothing. she isnt really pushing either. ok i'm gonna be brave and wash up for a nap. She delivered 5 pups by herself last time. I'm gonna take a 30 min nap.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
All the best for you & Prissy ... I'll be thinking of you.

It's now 10 pm here, so I will check in again in the morning ......... wishing Prissy & her babies all the very best!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
-_- Shh I know Prissy's mom is napping I just wanted to know is this the mom that breeds for the oh you know the special needs i forget excally what , but on a couple of threads people were talking about byb and she's not i know she does it for this special need an I can't think what it was?
is this prissy mom or is she just a breeder?
And oh yea
this is very exciting to kind of watch :lol: feels like we're there :D
hello to everyone on the other side of the world I'll be in Aus. and New Zeland in Nov. for vacation with my kids and family 1st time.
I hope Prissy has the pup before i have to go moving out of our cabin have to leave by 6:30 this is so cool and scary :eek:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Jul 2 2005, 11:04 PM
-_- Shh I know Prissy's mom is napping I just wanted to know is this the mom that breeds for the oh you know the special needs i forget excally what , but on a couple of threads people were talking about byb and she's not i know she does it for this special need an I can't think what it was?
  is this prissy mom or is she just a breeder?
And oh yea 
this is very exciting to kind of watch :lol:  feels like we're there :D
hello to everyone on the other side of the world I'll be in Aus. and New Zeland in Nov. for vacation with my kids and family 1st time.
I hope Prissy has the pup before i have to go moving out of our cabin have to leave by 6:30 this is so cool and scary :eek:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77129
[/QUOTE]

Yes Theresa, you are right, I don't know how to quote properly from other threads, but I read this earlier & shock horror, I actually remembered where it was & got back there to copy it for you:

"I had never mentioned before that I breed prissy due to the major debate issue with BYB. Prissy is a trained service dog for the hearing impaired (no not me) the program we are in likes her traits. we breed her to get puppies for impaired people so far out of 3 litters and 12 pups 7 have been placed with hearing impaired people or are general service dogs."

I hope you & your family enjoy your trip 'down-under'!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts