Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is Lacie in the ORIGINAL Pink Pampered Princess House. I love this house as it has windows made or mesh (like on the totes) on each side of the house.

Lacie wasn't really in the mood for picture taking. :(

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
And she is the original Pampered Princess in her castle! What a cute picture, Lynn!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh Lacie - you look like you "vant to be alone." "Why is mommy bothering me when I'm in my Princess bed. Princesses shouldn't be bothered by their subjects with a flash." Love that Lacie looks so comfy and cute there.:wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Lacie just want's to enjoy her pink house without a camera in her face.lol Princesses are that way. She is adorable in her little house.:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
What a sweet picture of Lacie. I love that house. I saw a picture of one like it on here long ago and looked for it everywhere to no avail. I'm glad Lacie has one because she should be a Pampered Princess and I know she is.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Home sweet home!!! Lacie, I'm glad you got your pink pampered princess house, finally!

Even though you haven't been in the mood for taking pictures, you look very adorable and comfy in it!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I took this picture after we got back from her vet appointment where they did a blood draw. She just wanted to go inside her house and rest, but Mom wanted to take a picture. Her expression said it all. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts