Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seldom remember to grab the camera, but tonight after the girls had their weekly baths, I was in the office and my phone was laying next to the computer, so I snapped a couple of quick pics. Not the best, but I still thought I would share.

Don't you just love it when your fluffs are all clean!!!:chili::chili:

Here's a couple of Lacie. I know she looks yellow because of the lighting in the office. She really is white -- trust me. LOL

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Don't you just hate when your lighting makes them look so yellow!!! No matter the color Lacie and Tilly look adorable all clean and posing for their pictures!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I'm sure it's the lighting. You can put them in Photobucket and make them B&W.:HistericalSmiley: Nothing like a squeaky clean Malt to bury your face and nose in. Tyler got his bath last night and he must have thought I was a lunatic because I kept smelling him and oohing and aahing. Probably thinking "What a guy has to put up with.":blush:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
The girls look all snuggly.:wub: I have the same problem with the lighting, my pictures always turn out yellow and fuzzy. One day i may learn how to use my camera, and it's just a Sony Cybershot. :)

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:tender: oh Lynn they looks so soft and I can almost smell how clean they are. your girls are so pretty:wub: I've had 4 other dogs in my married years but there is nothing like a fresh bathed maltese:wub: they remind me of a new baby:wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Gorgeous fluffy little girl :) You just need to change the white balance on your camera for the shots with unnatural lighting and they will come out the right colour.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
They are so lovely...what precious babies!!!! Now I'm chastising myself because yesterday was supposed to be bath day for my three too :oops: ... well, today's a new day... hope for some clean doggies today, right?!!! :blush:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
They look so soft and clean! I love Lacie's little pigtails, they are so cute. Bath days are usually the only days I take pictures of my two...after a couple of days they start looking not-so-fresh, lol, but they love playing outside so I let them. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts