Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had a lot of really bad days recently. Between everything that's going on with Jerry and all the changes at work, life hasn't been much fun.:smcry:

But, whenever I'm really down in the dumps, Lacie and Tilly start playing and romping and doing cute Maltese stuff and life just seems so much better. They can always make me laugh with their cute little antics.:smrofl:

So what do your furbabies do to brighten your day?

·
Registered
377 Posts
My cuties have been getting lots of extra hugs & cuddling lately. We've all been through alot lately.
They each insist on getting tummy rubs @ the same time. If I stop, Cookie puts her nose under my hand so quickly!
She has a set of dog keys that she flings over her back & then jumps around quickly to try to catch them, making squeeky noises the whole time. the minute I pick up a camera she stops.
Anyway, they are my joy :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Mateo and Mia bring me lots of joy and laughter, especially when they wake me up in the am! I love to open my eyes and see those faces staring right at me:wub:

Love to watch them play together, just love to watch them :heart::heart:

·
Registered
213 Posts
When I see Miley coming around the corner with her chew stick hanging out of her mouth like a big cigar she makes me smile . She makes me laugh when she comes out of the kitchen and gets right in my face and burbs after she eats..such bad manners, that's my girl :wub:.

I love it when she brings me one of her toys and wants to play. I love it when she wakes up in the morning (she sleeps with us) and jumps on me trying to wake me up (it's a great way to start the morning :heart:)

I love it when she stretches...she has a whole routine.

Darlene and Miley

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The best thing in the world is how excited Micky is to see me when I get home from work. He gets so excited, does the zoomies, grabs a toy and flings it all over.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I know exactly how you feel Lynn. Sometimes I think to myself what would I do if I didn't have my babies. I love waking up in the morning and laying in bed for an extra 15 minutes to give belly rubs and kisses. I love how they wait for me to fix their breakfast and always beg for me to drop bits of mine even though they have both already had theirs ;) I love that they play chase around the coffee table and tug-of-war with their toys. I love catching them sleeping next to one another just as much as I love catching them getting into to trouble together and then looking at me with the most innocent faces "we didn't do it"! :innocent: I love how they hop into the chair with me to watch TV. I love how excited they are when I come home even if I've only been gone for a few minutes. I love how excited they get when I tell them they get to go "bye-bye". I love going to bed every night with Sophie sleeping on my pillow and Bailey sleeping by my side. I love taking care of them. I love that they need me just as much as I need them :wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hi Lynn,

It is indeed wonderful that we all have our "Maltese Miracles" in our lives.
I am glad that you have your girls to help cheer you. :Flowers 2:

Pretty much every week I say to my hubby: "I am SO happy with our little family."
It is weird for me to try and think about my life without them and I can't even imagine what their lives would have been like without us.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
these malts are MAGICAL, huh? ;) I am glad that you have your two cuties to make you laugh.

When I am down, my malts are great at cheering me up too. when I see my two, i forget about any upsetting/worrying/stressing. Spending my time with my malts make the whole world look so peaceful, relaxing, loving and fun in "feeling down" days... lol I tell ya, Snowy is the monkey who will do the funniest things; so careless and free - he cracks me up. Crystal is my comfort who is filled with love with her kisses, cuddles and sweet looking face. If she wasn't able to reach my face to kiss me, she would stick her tongue out and kisses the air. so heart melting. She sometimes decides to turn into a monster and chases her brother when she sees him go crazy loool they are just so good at causing lots of giggles to the ones who sees them. I love my two SO MUCH.

I am glad that you are feeling the same with your two ^_^

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Lynn, I am so glad they can give you comfort going through this with Jerry! So good to hear that~~~:heart::heart::heart:

I love my fluffbutts beyond anything. They are so loving and sweet!

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
They are wonderful, aren't they? I was telling someone at work that no matter how bad the day, once I get home and get puppy kisses nothing else seems to matter! They change everything for the better!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Among the 100s of things she does I love it when we get home from a walk and she plops down on the floor spreading her back legs behind her, plopping her head on the ground like we just walked around the world when in fact it was to the corner and back.

Everyday there is something that makes me smile and love Lilly more.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Lynn, isn't it something how these little ones can change your attitude and make you smile? Every time I think I can't go on....I just get another malt....but I think I'm good now. :thumbsup:

What's wrong at work??? You surely don't need anything else to worry about!

I pray for you and Jerry.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
They do put a smile on your face...how can anyone look at them and not see love.
I love how my Rocky snuggles up with me and follows me around the house when I'm doing things. He's my little shadow.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Aww i know just what you mean. I really would be lost without my lot. I swear they always cheer me up when im having a really bad arthritis day, im sure without them id always be pretty depressed!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
When I see Miley coming around the corner with her chew stick hanging out of her mouth like a big cigar she makes me smile . She makes me laugh when she comes out of the kitchen and gets right in my face and burbs after she eats..such bad manners, that's my girl :wub:.

I love it when she brings me one of her toys and wants to play. I love it when she wakes up in the morning (she sleeps with us) and jumps on me trying to wake me up (it's a great way to start the morning :heart:)

I love it when she stretches...she has a whole routine.

Darlene and Miley
How did you get such a cute picture of her...she is darling.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Lynn so happy you have Lacie and Tilly. I so know what you mean. These babies are just magical and make every day a great day, no matter what. We sure are so blessed to have them.

Hugs to you.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hi Lynn, so glad to read your post:heart:
Its the total unconditional love Haley has for me and the same I have for her. I love my baby girl so much it scares me, lol.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Just being around Chloe and Summer makes my day...I am late for work a lot of days because I spend so much time kissing and cuddling them in the morning and when I am at work, I can not wait to get home and see their little faces when I walk through the door. I cannot imagine my life without them!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts