Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a doctor's appointment this morning and because my doctor is close to my house, but not at all close to my office, I went to the doctor's appointment before coming to work.

I was able to sleep in a little later than normal (like on the weekends), and the girls were sure that it was "our special day" when we do fun things together.

They got all excited thinking that they were going "bye-bye" with me, and I had to break their little hearts and not take them. Their pleading eyes just broke my heart when I left. :smcry::smcry: They truly didn't understand why they weren't invited to go with me, and I couldn't explain that it was a work day.

Thank goodness the weekend is tomorrow and I can spend some extra special time with my girls. :):chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Aren't weekends great? ;) wishing u a very special weekend to spend with the girls! I bet that they will be super excited :D
I know what u mean, sometimes, I just wish these lil ones were able to understand every single spoken word!

Oh I sure loooove these weekends. Here, our weekends are Fridays and Saturdays off. So I am in the middle of it now, have the malts close to me at the moment <3 ah I looove it

Kat

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Well I'm glad to hear all your malts let you sleep in on the weekend.
My 3 day weekend :aktion033: started today. Ok I usually get up around 4:10
for work :w00t: start at 6. Well this morning I get this precious little kiss
from Chloe :smootch:. Now granted I'm not one to sleep past 6:00
but it was 3:45:shocked:!! So I roll over just hoping, here it comes again:tender::smootch::hugging:.
How do I possible refuse! I just love all my fluffs :wub:.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Awe! Those poor girls! I can just imagine the disappointment on their faces! :( I'm sure you'll make it up to them over the weekend though! ;)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I feel your pain Lynn. My heart breaks when I have to leave my babies too. Especially when they think that they are going with me. Luckily they have one another to keep them company and I'm fairly confident that they go back to playing and sleeping the minute that I pull out of the driveway. BUT it still doesn't make it any easier on me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts