Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi SMer's

This is LaCie from Minnesnowta and Mom is pulling her hair out by the roots cause she can't get my pictures on here to show you.
We are working really hard and doesn't want Perlan to be sad that she didn't get a big Thank you for all the pretty presents.
I will tell you what I got and Mom will keep trying:
I got my pretty pink Doggles that I was so hoping for so hard (mom needs practice to get them on right, hehe)
I got a very pretty pink sweater that fits just right
Two very pretty pink bows for my topknot
And a Rudolf squeaky stuffy toy
So to say the least I hit the mother load

So thank you Perlan and her mommy for making my Christmas very happy

XOXOXO
LaCie and Corrine

Whoops there goes mom again talking that strange language. Teehee

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Sounds like Florence and Perlan did some serious shopping. Lucky little LaCie.

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Hi LaCie! Sounds like Florence and Pearlan did a fabulous job! I am so looking forward to pictures! I'm sure you look amazing in your new pink sweater and bows!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Hi LaCie. I am sure that sweet, lovely Pearlan chose very pretty gifts for her pretty girlfriend. I can't wait to see you model your pressies.

Ask Mom if she is trying to download from her puter direct to SM? Sometimes, you can't add new pics because your storage is full. Then you have to go back and delete some old ones.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
The presents sound just perfect. Try checking the file size for each photo, there's a limit on the KB's if they are too large they won't attach. Try one to test.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Sounds like LaCie got some really nice presents from Pealan. We'll wait for the pictures. Good luck! I fought with photo bucket the whole day that I posted our reveal.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Well here is the proof of how adorable everything is. (OMG, Florence -I love the doggles)

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Oh LaCie, I am so glad you like your gifts. Pearlan and I had the best time shopping for them and being you SS! I am so glad the sweater fits nicely, it looks so pretty on you with the matching bow. I'm so glad you like the pink doggles, they were hard to find! They look very stylish on you and I know it's just what you wanted. I hope you had fun opening your gifts! :wub:
Love and hugs,
Florence and Pearlan

Dear Uncle Walter, Thank you so much for helping LaCie post her reveal pictures! I love seeing how cute she looks! :wub:

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Oh LaCie, I am so glad you like your gifts. Pearlan and I had the best time shopping for them and being you SS! I am so glad the sweater fits nicely, it looks so pretty on you with the matching bow. I'm so glad you like the pink doggles, they were hard to find! They look very stylish on you and I know it's just what you wanted. I hope you had fun opening your gifts! :wub:
Love and hugs,
Florence and Pearlan

Dear Uncle Walter, Thank you so much for helping LaCie post her reveal pictures! I love seeing how cute she looks! :wub:
LaCie is adorable. I can not believe the cuteness overload of her in her doggles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts