Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dr. Patricia called me this morning to let me know that most of Lacie's Blood Panels are completed and that they are EXCELLENT. :chili::chili:

There are still a couple of tests that are being run and will not be back in until next week. One is the extensive thyroid test, but the T3 and T4 are back and are great.

I'm so relieved that her tests were sooooooooooooooo good. :aktion033::aktion033:

Praying that the other couple of tests come back just a good. :thumbsup:

I love my little Lacie girl. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
great news - yeah sounds like they sent to michigan state for thyroid panel test which is great place so you will get really good info.

Now you can have peace of mind and give that girl some more food LOLLLLL

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Yes - we sent to MSU for thyroid panel test. I'm anxiously awaiting the results.
yeah it takes a while :( they sent Lucy's there when her T4 was low and I could not believe how long it took :( as Dr Dodds has always done ours in past and it came back next day. They also need alot more blood for msu one i found out :(

I really doubt she is hypot as dogs gain weight with that and have hair loss and hypert usually runs more in cats so I think she is going to be fine :)

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili: That is great!!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:cheer: I'm so relieved. I think Lacie's just watching work out videos when you go to work knocking off those calories. :HistericalSmiley: Thrilled that the results are so good; you're such a great mom. Hope for the same for the rest and if all's well ask Lacie her secret -- I could stand to lose a few pounds.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
:happy::happy::happy::two thumbs up::two thumbs up::two thumbs up::Happy_Dance::Happy_Dance::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I'm soooooooooooo HAPPY! .. GREAT NEWS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts