Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to apologize to our Secret Santas - Riley and Sissy and Awntie Sherry that this reveal is soooooooooooooooo late. I thought I had posted before I left for Florida and was going through my pictures on my phone and realized that I hadn't. :w00t::smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante:

But we loved, Loved, LOVED our gifts and can't believe how wonderful our Secret Santas were to us.

Look at all these wonderful gifts that we received. I really loved the wrappings and ESPECIALLY the Maltese wrapping paper. Sherry -- were on earth did you find this?

·
Premium Member
17,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Breeze wanted to know if all the presents were for her.

But I explained that some of the presents were for Lacie and one for even for Mom.

Look -- we got toys and treats

·
Premium Member
17,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Breeze says -- look at the pretty dress and necklace and special toy I got. They're all Tiffany's and all are my FAVORITE color -- Tiffany Blue.

And you can also see the adorable Maltese that Mom got. I've just started collecting these and now have a new one for my collection. YIPPEE!!!

And Lacie got a really cute pink sweater dress and necklace and special toy.

And what was under the Maltese Wrapping Paper -- Blankets -- one for each of us. And boy did we use them during the week between Christmas and New Years 'cause we got almost 8" of snow and it was soooooooooooooooo cold here. I know we will use them next winter too. They are so warm and cuddlie.

·
Premium Member
17,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And don't forget to look at the adorable Maltese Christmas Card from Riley and Sissy. :wub:

Now let's show off our pretty new dresses.

Breeze thinks she looks beautiful in her Tiffany Dress.

But Mom adores this pink sweater dress on Lacie. It is sooooooooooo cute!!!

Awntie Sherry, Riley and Sissy -- thank you for spoiling us and making our Christmas so wonderful. We love you.

Tail Wags and Nose Licks - Lacie and Breeze:wub::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Awww they look so cute Lynn, your girls were spoiled by their Secret Santa. Beautiful gifts and is that a little maltese ornament on the right? It's sweet.

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
Terrific gifts, Auntie Sherry, Riley and Sissy. Everything is so pretty!! And don't Breeze and Lacie look as cute as ever checking out their Christmas Booty.
Lynn - I might have to report you to the person who made the SS rules about when reveals should appear. :w00t::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Just kidding, girlfriend. Couldn't resist teasing you. So what did Secret think of her sister's landing such great gifts?

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Terrific gifts, Auntie Sherry, Riley and Sissy. Everything is so pretty!! And don't Breeze and Lacie look as cute as ever checking out their Christmas Booty.
Lynn - I might have to report you to the person who made the SS rules about when reveals should appear. :w00t::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Just kidding, girlfriend. Couldn't resist teasing you. So what did Secret think of her sister's landing such great gifts?
I was wondering who got Secret too?

·
Premium Member
17,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't have Secret participate. She's so hard because she doesn't play and can't have treats and doesn't need more clothes, etc. so she's not much fun to buy for.

Sue -- I thought I would report myself to the SS Gestapo due to the late reveal. Makes me ineligible for next year. I've been sooooooooooo bad with getting everything finished at the office and the new person trained so that I could retire and then go to Florida

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
I didn't have Secret participate. She's so hard because she doesn't play and can't have treats and doesn't need more clothes, etc. so she's not much fun to buy for.

Sue -- I thought I would report myself to the SS Gestapo due to the late reveal. Makes me ineligible for next year. I've been sooooooooooo bad with getting everything finished at the office and the new person trained so that I could retire and then go to Florida
Now I feel bad! I would have gotten something for Secret! I hope she had a fun Christmas!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Goodness, Lacie and Breeze got so many great gifts! Those dresses are so cute! Great reveal. :wub::wub:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts