Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rest of Lacie's blood test results are back and everything is fine -- in fact in most cases, the numbers are excellent, but all panels were in the normal range. :chili::chili:

So I guess we just need to increase her calories a bit to make sure that her weight stays good. :)

Wish she would share her secret with me as I would love to lose some weight.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
The rest of Lacie's blood test results are back and everything is fine -- in fact in most cases, the numbers are excellent, but all panels were in the normal range. :chili::chili:

So I guess we just need to increase her calories a bit to make sure that her weight stays good. :)

:dothewave: Yea, Lacie. :walklikeanegyptian::walklikeanegyptian: Lynn, I'm so glad. I guess the girl just needs a little more. When I read it I thought the same thing -- get her secret and market it. :HistericalSmiley: So relieved.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Great news, Lynn!! Thanks for sharing. Did you ever feed Satin Balls to your show dogs to help keep them in good weight while being shown? Maybe making up a batch and feeding them to Lacie as treats will get a bit of weight on her. Let me know if you want the recipe.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Oh that is such good news Lynn - now go feed that girl! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts

Great news!

I know the feeling. I have struggled to get Lady's weight back up for several years. She lost so much weight when she was boarded for so long after my accident, then had the E-coli, then three bouts with HGE. She's been stuck at 7.5 pounds for a couple of years which wasn't bad, but her hips were still bony. She finally hit 8 pounds on the nose which is a perfect weight for her.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great news, Lynn!! Thanks for sharing. Did you ever feed Satin Balls to your show dogs to help keep them in good weight while being shown? Maybe making up a batch and feeding them to Lacie as treats will get a bit of weight on her. Let me know if you want the recipe.
Great idea. I'll make some up for her before we leave for California. And, yes, I've had to "Stuff" dogs at shows. LOL

Personally I think that Lacie saw how small Secret is and wanted to try to get down to that size. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Lynn I'm so happy for Lacie and for you, you didn't need anymore on your plate, talking about plates better go feed that girl mommy:whistle::biggrin:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Great news, yippee. Lynn I lost 60 lbs since I have had Max, he my godsend. He always has me running after him....lol and makes me happy everyday. Conrats..

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I bet you are relieved!! I wish Arch would lose some weight! he could lose a good two lbs and be perfect. But, the boy loves to eat!!! :blink:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
YAY!! I'm so happy for you, Lynn. You must be so relieved. Now...if I can only get Lacie to share her secret with me......

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I'm glad everyhting is fine with Miss Lacie. I measure out the food at my house, but Rose has gained 8 ounces! My vet wants to change her food. And I though i was being a good mommy. :blink:

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Good news! And, about the weight, are you sure she isn't just working on her bikini shape?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts