1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Pretty!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww hes handsome...why is the pic so small? r u linking the thumbnail instead of the actual image? glad u r enjoying him. heheh

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
cool pic ..i kinda like the way it has a blue color effect to the water!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Thats really cool. beta fish look neat. we had a goldfish that stayed with my turtle for around 4 years. so my mom thought: turtle wont eat the beta fish.

well, i think the beta fish pissed of turtle (i wasnt creative with their names) and turtle ate beta. and then a week later ate goldfish (that was her name). i felt bad for beta and goldfish. cynthia was mad at turtle.

btw...i almost named sprite "dog".

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 1 2005, 07:16 PM
Thats really cool.  beta fish look neat.  we had a goldfish that stayed with my turtle for around 4 years.  so my mom thought:  turtle wont eat the beta fish. 

well,  i think the beta fish pissed of turtle (i wasnt creative with their names) and turtle ate beta.  and then a week later ate goldfish (that was her name).  i felt bad for beta and goldfish.  cynthia was mad at turtle.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39115
[/QUOTE]
Too funny!
We named one of our cats "Other Kitty" just simply because I ran out of names too .. ha ha .. we have four cats.......

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 1 2005, 09:16 PM
Thats really cool.  beta fish look neat.  we had a goldfish that stayed with my turtle for around 4 years.  so my mom thought:  turtle wont eat the beta fish. 

well,  i think the beta fish pissed of turtle (i wasnt creative with their names) and turtle ate beta.  and then a week later ate goldfish (that was her name).  i felt bad for beta and goldfish.  cynthia was mad at turtle.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39115
[/QUOTE]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts