Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's become a family tradition to take a family portrait of my son-in-law with Lady every Christmas. I think you saw last year's picture in the "red around eyes" topic in the health section.

Here's the 2004 picture. Unfortunately, Colin covered up her Barkin Dog Clothes antique Santa dress, but you can see her adorable matching bow from Molly Maries Pretties!

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Dec 28 2004, 02:11 PM
It's become a family tradition to take a family portrait of my son-in-law with Lady every Christmas. I think you saw last year's picture in the "red around eyes" topic in the health section.

Here's the 2004 picture. Unfortunately, Colin covered up her Barkin Dog Clothes antique Santa dress, but you can see her adorable matching bow from Molly Maries Pretties!
Oh how cute... I love that bow! Thanks for sharing!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Dec 28 2004, 02:15 PM
Marj, Lady is sooo adorable
 


You mean to say you only took one picture of her in her Christmas dress???????

By chance did you get that digital camera yet???  Would love to see a pic of Lady in her dress.

Thanks for sharing
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25819
[/QUOTE]

Things were pretty hectic since my first grandchild made her appearance 5 days before Christmas. She stole most of the camera time! We actually snapped this picture of the new Dad and Lady as I was leaving............!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,486 Posts
Awww! Great picture. Lady looks so cute. And the first Grandchild! What a holiday it must have been.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Dec 28 2004, 02:20 PM
Things were pretty hectic since my first grandchild made her appearance 5 days before Christmas. She stole most of the camera time! We actually snapped this picture of the new Dad and Lady as I was leaving............!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25822
[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!


I was wondering about the status of things .... Am I remembering correctly that it was to be a girl? And her name?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sarah Elizabeth.

What a special Christmas gift.

Her parents are hoping for the gift of sleep........!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Dec 28 2004, 03:33 PM
Sarah Elizabeth.

What a special Christmas gift.

Her parents are hoping for the gift of sleep........!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25840
[/QUOTE]


Love the name Sarah Elizabeth!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Awwww
...Congradulations!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top