Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Feb 28 2005, 10:20 PM
I haven't seen Lady's Mom on here for a while, I am just curious if she is maybe having the same problems accessing this as LadyMontava, or if she just hasnt been on.  Anyone know?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38775
[/QUOTE]

My guess is that she may have taken a long weekend to see her daughter. Hope we'll see her back here today!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Feb 28 2005, 11:01 PM
In another thread, Joe mentioned that she was having difficulty accessing the site and he was trying to help her.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38798
[/QUOTE]

That was LadyMontava.... I believe this question was LadysMom.... two "Lady M's" though!! Can be confusing....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Mar 1 2005, 07:04 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Caesar's Mommie
@Feb 28 2005, 10:20 PM
I haven't seen Lady's Mom on here for a while, I am just curious if she is maybe having the same problems accessing this as LadyMontava, or if she just hasnt been on.  Anyone know?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38775
My guess is that she may have taken a long weekend to see her daughter. Hope we'll see her back here today!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38837
[/B][/QUOTE]


Good guess!

I have a 2 month old granddaughter about 4 hours away, so I pack up Lady and go a lot on weekends now!

Isn't it nice to be missed here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LadysMom+Mar 1 2005, 08:00 AM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 1 2005, 07:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caesar's Mommie
@Feb 28 2005, 10:20 PM
I haven't seen Lady's Mom on here for a while, I am just curious if she is maybe having the same problems accessing this as LadyMontava, or if she just hasnt been on.  Anyone know?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38775


My guess is that she may have taken a long weekend to see her daughter. Hope we'll see her back here today!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38837

[/QUOTE]


Good guess!

I have a 2 month old granddaughter about 4 hours away, so I pack up Lady and go a lot on wekends now!

Isn't it nice to be missed here!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38850
[/B][/QUOTE]
awwww, how fun! Glad you aren't having problems on here :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Awe, hope you had fun spending time with her!
I wish I was closer to all my nieces and nephews so I could see them at least once a weekend. I would even be happy with once a month! They grow up so fast without you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,659 Posts
It's awful to be 4 hours away! Even with monthly visits, I am missing so much, especially with an infant. I would love to be close enough for quick visits on weekends that don't require spending the night.

I volunteer to do a lot of night time duty to give my daughter a break so I can pack as much time in with Sarah as possible, but I am too old to get by on 3 hours of sleep!

BTW, Miss Lady doesn't even bother to get out of bed to "help" me with Sarah. At one point my daughter handed the crying baby to me while I was still in bed and Lady never even opened an eye!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by LadysMom@Mar 1 2005, 11:36 AM
BTW, Miss Lady doesn't even bother to get out of bed to "help" me with Sarah. At one point my daughter handed the crying baby to me while I was still in bed and Lady never even opened an eye!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38930
[/QUOTE]
Awww, haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,741 Posts
glad to hear u werent having my troubles! i dont wish that on ne one heheh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Mar 1 2005, 01:36 PM
It's awful to be 4 hours away! Even with monthly visits, I am missing so much, especially with an infant. I would love to be close enough for quick visits on weekends that don't require spending the night.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38930
[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I didn't see my nephew till he was 11 months old and I didn't see my niece till she was 10 months old. I haven't seen my niece since Christmas (the first time I saw her) and I have only seen my nephew 4 times since he was born (he's 3 now).
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top