Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Wow! :w00t: They did an AMAZING job! It really looks like Lady! That is too cool... I wish I could do something like that! lol My limits are sewing and knitting...:blush: maybe crocheting in the future when I have more time.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
aw she did a great job! Looks so much like Lady! I was really happy with the sculptures she did of Lacy & Rylie too

·
Registered
568 Posts
omg that is way too cute! I love it. At first I thought it was real!! lol. So what is it really made of and who did it again? More info please! Absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
omg that is way too cute! I love it. At first I thought it was real!! lol. So what is it really made of and who did it again? More info please! Absolutely adorable!
Are you on Facebook? Dainty Dawgs has a website. Kim uses a clay form, then needle felts the hair. This one is done with wool, not sure which wool Kim decided on. She had just gotten a couple of new ones.

It really looks like her. :wub: How big (or little) is it? Hard to tell in the photo.
Dainty Dawg sculptures are about 2.5-3" long.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

Looks just like her.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
It is "beyond" amazing........it is super duper beautiful. What a great job!!!! it truly is an amazing skill and she did a wonderful job capturing Lady.

·
Premium Member
20,062 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed. She does a very nice job.

I need to stop thinking about this right now.....:blink:....I know I'll be spending a fortune in Atlanta this weekend...:blush:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts