Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so late with these I couldn't find the "non-Malt" thread!

Here are my darling "Meezer" rescues, Sarah and Lily. Sorry you can't see their pretty blue eyes. I find it impossible to photograph Siamese eyes without red eye.

Sarah is the blue point with the pillow. I adopted her from animal control before she was to be put to sleep. She had been abused (has an amputated tail), but is the sweetest girl ever.

Lily is the seal point, an owner turn in to a local vet at age 1. They said "allergies", but I don't think they understood her or her Siamese ways. They actually gave me a pamplet called "Kitty Terrorists" when I adopted her!

Notice how she is sitting on the mantle! Her attitude is "rules are made to be broken"!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Beautiful cats, gorgeous Lady!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:eek: I can't see them!!!
My heart skipped a beat in anticipation of the pictures and then they didn't show up on this computer!

Will look when I get home!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Marj, your kittys are beautiful!! I LOVE! the opne on the mantle LOL!!.. and all seems to still be "in-place".. so no problem!! LOL

The photo of little Lady is so adorable!! I can't wait till little naddie gets hair long enough to but a BOW! in!! have quite a way to go I'm afraid.. looks like she's going to be a 'slow-grower'.. unlike Missy who seemd to grow on one end before the other was finished being cut!! LOL

·
Registered
285 Posts
Aww beautiful siamese. I think the one on the mantle just
thinks he/she looks better up there than the figurine he/she
is sitting by. :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 4 2005, 01:28 PM
:eek: I can't see them!!!
My heart skipped a beat in anticipation of the pictures and then they didn't show up on this computer!

Will look when I get home!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106079
[/QUOTE]

OMG!
I can see them now!

I LOVE Siamese! Well, I love cats...but Siamese are "cool" cats!!!

They are beautiful Marj and so is Lady! :D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
awww how pretty! the buttercup wants a kitty in the WORST way. she would like lady to know that when she (lady) gets tired of either of the kitties...she can send them to live with a buttercup.

i also love lady's new pic
she looks like she's saying "oh good! you're here to take my picture! aren't i just be-YOOOOOO-teefull????"

ann marie and the "want kitties, will trade for toys i've never played with. seems fair." buttercup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts