Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to go to the beach....but the lake is closer. here are a couple of pics:

and sprite actually walked into the water!!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I can't believe Sprite is in the water!!
How cute is that! What lake did you go too? Ruby Jean fell (rather ran right into) our pool the first week we had her. I think she thought she could walk on water.
Now she wants nothing to do with it!! When I water the yard she high tails it into the house!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww, I wanna live by the waters! I need to move! Cute pictures.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Aww!! I wish I had a lake or OCEAN beach near by......I have lake property but it's an hour away and we haven't gone there much lately since my dad past away. But I don't think my dogs would be as brave as Sprite!! My dogs hate water. I have to drag them in! lol BTW- your dogs are sooooo cute!!

-c

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its so embarrassing because this lake literally looks like crap up close! LOL.

i tried to make sure that the pics didnt have the trash and rotting corn on the cobs in the background.

The lake is 20 minutes north of my house in Castaic (its called Castaic Lake) and the reason that i've only been there once in my whole life (when i was 7 yrs old) is because they used to find dead bodies and dirty diapers in it. ::insert vomiting face::

now they CLAIM that its clean. lol. i'm hoping to go again though. LOL. the only thing that sucks is that it costs $11 to park. so we had to borrow caseys dads car (a toyota corolla) so imagine cynthia driving with ellie on her lap, i'm sitting in the passanger seat with sprite on my lap, and caseys in the backseat in the middle with tyler and gruffi on each side. LOL.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MORE PICS!!! i wanted to just show maltese...but cynthia said that these pics were cute.

This is tyler...caseys dog. HE LOVES TO SWIM. but we weren't letting him because we were all in our clothes....and he cant swim by himself. lol.

This is gruffi..we saw a couple of geese/ducks (whatever) land in the water and he wanted to chase them....and he put his front feet in the water and FREAKED OUT. here's the pic
hes a scaredy cat

And this is what i call "friends"....and thats as close as ellie got to the water. lol. ellie on left, sprite on the right.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
they looked like they had fun!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts