Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheila emailed me to tell me she picked April 3rd as Lambys' Birthday. We knew it was in April we just didn't know when. Sheila chose that day since it was Daylight savings time, and Lamby was saved. She thought she was being corny and then emailed me to laugh and tell me. Then I decided to look up April 3rd in Natural Dog Care by Celeste Yarnall (She has an awesome Astrological section for dogs)

This is what it said!

Aries - THE RAM!
March 21 - April 19th
Aries the first sign of the zodiac REPRESENTS BIRTH. The Ram is the NEWLY BORN LAMB of God.

In His mind the aries dog, even from a large litter is Alpha wolf. Strong and assertive he makes his needs known when he is hungry. When he wants something he gets it. When he;s awake everyone is awake. If he doesn't answer when you call, its not that he doesn't know his name - the Mars ruled dog is simply self absorbedand will get to you when its convienant for them. All the word is seen from his point of view.

Aries Puppy charms and Naivete linger into old age/ He's CUNNING and extremely hard to resist. Though he can be vulnerable he nearly always gets his own way with people and other animals. He's also fearless and somehow able to land on his feet.

A fire sign he has a sunny disposition that will cheer you in your darkest hours. Though usually not lazy the aries dog does seek warmth and loves to lie in our lap or by your side when you sleep.

The Aries dog is extremely curious and can be accident prone. He loves you intensly and shares his possessions, but don't try to take something away from him (unless its dangerous) because he will resent you for it.

To call him extremely intelligent is an understatement. If he could speak human language, he'd have an answer for everything and would always need to be right, As it is your life with an aries dog will be a contest of strength, wit and NEVER A DULL MOMENT!

So in a nutshell that is our beloved Lamby. Its all so weird how that came together. But gives Sheila a true insight into her little Lambykins.

So Gertie Mae is out. Lamby fits in so many more ways, and Sheila and I truly feel that this is indeed her forever name. She chose it, in personality, spirit, behaviors and appearance. Lamby is a re-birth name into her new life.

I almost feel odd that I look so deeply into animals. I am sure I am not the only one Haha! Its just that society places a mental deficit label on people who are well...ahem, like me! LOL so I guess I will be labeled then! LOL All of this is incredible to me! I am so fascinated by personality traits in these perfect little beings!

Robyn
Lambys' Ex-Foster Mommy

Sheila has a little Lamb
Little Lamb
Lit-tle Lamb
Sheila has a Little Lamb her fleece is white as Sn-Ow!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
What a wonderful ending to the name story! What an excellent choice! And it's so nice that Robyn and Sheila kind of did it together. Congratulations! YAY, LAMBY!!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Yep!
Lamby fits the best now!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Originally posted by CookieCat@Mar 12 2005, 05:15 PM
Sheila emailed me to tell me she picked April 3rd as Lambys' Birthday. We knew it was in April we just didn't know when. Sheila chose that day since it was Daylight savings time, and Lamby was saved. She thought she was being corny and then emailed me to laugh and tell me. Then I decided to look up April 3rd in Natural Dog Care by Celeste Yarnall (She has an awesome Astrological section for dogs)

This is what it said!

Aries - THE RAM!
March 21 - April 19th
Aries the first sign of the zodiac REPRESENTS BIRTH. The Ram is the NEWLY BORN LAMB of God.

In His mind the aries dog, even from a large litter is Alpha wolf. Strong and assertive he makes his needs known when he is hungry. When he wants something he gets it. When he;s awake everyone is awake. If he doesn't answer when you call, its not that he doesn't know his name - the Mars ruled dog is simply self absorbedand will get to you when its convienant for them. All the word is seen from his point of view.

Aries Puppy charms and Naivete linger into old age/ He's CUNNING and extremely hard to resist. Though he can be vulnerable he nearly always gets his own way with people and other animals. He's also fearless and somehow able to land on his feet.

A fire sign he has a sunny disposition that will cheer you in your darkest hours. Though usually not lazy the aries dog does seek warmth and loves to lie in our lap or by your side when you sleep.

The Aries dog is extremely curious and can be accident prone. He loves you intensly and shares his possessions, but don't try to take something away from him (unless its dangerous) because he will resent you for it.

To call him extremely intelligent is an understatement. If he could speak human language, he'd have an answer for everything and would always need to be right, As it is your life with an aries dog will be a contest of strength, wit and NEVER A DULL MOMENT!

So in a nutshell that is our beloved Lamby. Its all so weird how that came together. But gives Sheila a true insight into her little Lambykins.

So Gertie Mae is out. Lamby fits in so many more ways, and Sheila and I truly feel that this is indeed her forever name. She chose it, in personality, spirit, behaviors and appearance. Lamby is a re-birth name into her new life.

I almost feel odd that I look so deeply into animals. I am sure I am not the only one Haha! Its just that society places a mental deficit label on people who are well...ahem, like me! LOL so I guess I will be labeled then! LOL All of this is incredible to me! I am so fascinated by personality traits in these perfect little beings!

Robyn
Lambys' Ex-Foster Mommy

Sheila has a little Lamb
Little Lamb
Lit-tle Lamb
Sheila has a Little Lamb her fleece is white as Sn-Ow! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42700
[/QUOTE]

Awwwww it fits her perfectly!!!
BTW can you look up my babies horoscope and tell me what it says?
The only thing that i know makes he special is that she was born on the daythat has to do with the virgin Mary. Which is also the day before her birthday i believe. just thought id share

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww...It was so meant to be

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Hehehhe,Sorry just reading what Robyn posted made me so sappy ,I forgot to add. That IS Lamby,in a nut shell.Her personality to a T . Robyn and I just could not believe what the book said. Anyway sorry Im such a SAP LOL I guess its just to hard for me not to be emotinal about Lamby or MY Boys. Like us ALL

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I was hoping you'd go with Lamby.... I didn't want to put my two cents in 'cause I thought you and Robyn were feeling good with Gertie Mae... Lamby just seemed so perfect to me.... so yea!!!

I love the doggy horoscope.... Kallie was born May 6 and Catcher May 2... I guess that means they are the same sign. Robyn, do you have the horoscope for those dates?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts