Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we had a huge discussion about laptop bags and people posted really cute ones. I told my bf to get me a really nice laptop bag for my graduation to set me on the path to my new career as a principal/assistant principoal, or whatever other administrative job I get. So...I tried doing the search for the topic but couldn't find it...help! :new_Eyecrazy:

~Elegant

· Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Duh!!!
And I was just about to post that link because I just found it. Ugh! I did a search and everything! Then I posted and after decided to try a search one more time...where's that "loser" smiley anyway?

Thanks LadyMontava!

Duh!!!

~Elegant

· Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right now I have a backpack that is specifically for laptops, but as a principal/vice principal or whatever, I don't want to go into work with my backpack on...yuck!

I like the backpack though because it does give me alot of support.

~Elegant

· Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Kodie@Jul 5 2005, 12:01 PM
Elegant... yeah they are comfortable to use.  I have the top picture and my sister has the bottom one.  The bottom one is too big for me to use everyday.... the top one was smaller for me. 
  I LOVE mine!  It's water proof too which is GREAT when i have to walk all the way down the parking lot to our lab for software testing.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78294
[/QUOTE]
What size laptop do you have? I have a 15.4 inch wide screen laptop and I am wondering if that makes a huge difference on the type of bag I get!

~Elegant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.