Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that put the really large bows in your fluff's hair- where do you buy them-or do you make them? And do you clip them on or use bands?
thanks for any suggestions!

·
Registered
4,797 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
The bows from BloomingBows are clipped in and really only stay in for pictures on Lacie and Tilly.

For the BloomingBows, you need to order the ones in the Mini Bows section. They should be the ones that are 2 1/2 inches.

Also, Marj can make some wonderful bows for you. I'm sure she would do the big bows if you asked her. :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you!!
Marj has made some little bows for me- but I didn't think of asking her if she made really large bows,too. I mainly want one for a Halloween photo contest on the Havanese Forum. I'm debating between one really large bow or putting Cocotini's hair in pigtails and putting in two small bows. I'm waiting for her pink feather wings to arrive before I order.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I might start making the big bows if there was enough interest. I make them now for my granddaughter and daughters of friends.

I love making all sorts of bows!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
The bows from BloomingBows are clipped in and really only stay in for pictures on Lacie and Tilly.

For the BloomingBows, you need to order the ones in the Mini Bows section. They should be the ones that are 2 1/2 inches.

Also, Marj can make some wonderful bows for you. I'm sure she would do the big bows if you asked her. :)
You can get them either way, the clip or snap together. If you want them to stay a long time, order the snap.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
If you look in the little girls' section at any dept. store you will find them. THey're very simple to make if you want to buy ribbon.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
I might start making the big bows if there was enough interest. I make them now for my granddaughter and daughters of friends.

Marj,
Do you do headbands, too? {I mean for me, LOL}
xoxoxo

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Marj- I will pm you!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts

Marj, I would be interested too. The bow I have in Josey's hair in my siggy is a barette from Wooflink apparel. I love the big bows now because they show up better in photos.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts

You can get them either way, the clip or snap together. If you want them to stay a long time, order the snap.
you are speaking to big bows expert :D Dianne inspired me to big bows and how precious they look on malts:wub:

I'd better start practicing, huh?
Marj, my little Crystal asks me to post this and tell you that she would also be interested :wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts