Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
today, I promise!

Here's Lucy and Barron waiting patiently - for Little Leo to arrive in his car! :unsure: Lucy thought for sure - she over heard Leo saying, he was coming her way . . . :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh Allie, keep the pics coming. I love to see Lucy and Barron! How precious! Your babies are so sweet together and are such great little pals. I just love your siggy pic with big brudder Barron watching over his darling little sissy. Hurry up, Leo! Where the heck are ya?! Don't make a pretty girl wait on you. :wub:

Edited to add: Allie, what is Lucy wearing? That outfit is adorable on her!!! Is it a jogging suit? Or, a onesie? Or, a top tucked into her shorts? She's so precious!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suzi,

Yes, just a top tucked into panties - I'm trying to keep her away from the incision - her dresses ride right along that area - hence, the panties and top.

Ol' Barron is headed to the shower - right now.

Thanks for loving my kidz!

~Allie

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
today, I promise!

Here's Lucy and Barron waiting patiently - for Little Leo to arrive in his car! :unsure: Lucy thought for sure - she over heard Leo saying, he was coming her way . . . :wub:
Oh my gosh, that is toooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :wub: Promise no more :w00t:. That wasn't a pinky promise so it doesn't count :thumbsup: Keep those beauties coming. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts