Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Secret Santa apparently thought that Laurel and Dewey have been good little fluffs because........
Look at all the presents!!!

And let the Chaos begin!!!

Dewey will figure this out!!!

We got clothes

And toys

And treats!!

And now for the fashion show!!!

Dewey in his NY fireman jacket! How cool!!!

Dewey in his shirt.........all I can say is Perfect!!!

Laurel in a beautiful silver and pink sparkly dress. It's beautiful!

Dewey and Laurel got beautiful sweaters in pink and blue! I love them!!

Dewey with his new Bow Tie!!! It wouldn't show in the front of his neck because of his hair.

And Finally....
I was thrilled to receive these salt and pepper shakers from our SS! I saw them when we had the Rescue Raffle, and was hoping I'd win them!
They're gorgeous!!!!

And....... An engraved Treat Jar!!! How neat is that???

Has anyone guessed who our SS is????

It's........

Thank you so much Donna, Summer and Chloe!!!! We loved every present !!!! It was great meeting you and the girls at Pats, and we were absolutely thrilled to learn that you were our Secret Santa!!!

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Oh how much fun! What wonderful prezzies. So much to love, the cookie jar, S&P shakers and OMG the Trouble outfit LOL

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
:new_shocked: holy moly look at ALL the wonderful gifts:chili: I loved all the pictures, gee I felt like I was sitting on a chair in your house watching Dewey and Laurel opening their gifts:wub:

I would say all of you got spoiled just right:chili: Donna you and the girls out did yourselves:aktion033: awesome awesome gifts:aktion033::wub:
Deb I love how you decorated your home, just beautiful

Merry Christmas

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Donna,

You outdid yourself. Wow did Dewey and Laurel score. I love the hello my name is trouble shirt. What a great reveal.

·
Premium Member
24,011 Posts
WOW:chili::chili: Laurel and Dewey have been spoiled BIG TIME. :wub::wub: What thoughtful, wonderful gifts each one of them are. Donna, Chloe and Summer must have been buying these for some time for you. Love the outfits and crazy about the S&P shakers and the cookie jar. What a great first reveal:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Wow, so many great gifts! Love the clothes and dress! Donna, Chloe and Summer picked some great gifts. Wonderful reveal! :chili:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
All I can say is WOW!!! Donna, Summer and Chloe were great SS buddies and sent you wonderful, thoughtful gifts! Great reveal!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Thank you for bringing a ray of happy light into our lives. It was such fun. The gifts that Donna, Summer and Chloe chose were fabulous. And the gifts were wrapped with such care. I wish that I could just dash over to your house and maybe we could do a batch of cookies together, have some champagne and laugh. But, you know I would try to sneak Dewey home under my shirt.

Thanks for a fun reveal. Donna, you were a top notch SS.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Wow, that was quite a haul your two got..they must have been especially good this year! That was a super fun reveal...I just had such a big smile looking at all the pictures. It's been a melancholy time for me, but seeing the wonderful reveal has lightened my heart.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Wow, Wow, Wow, All I can say is Wow. What a wonderful SS your guys have.

·
Registered
791 Posts
How wonderful!! I love those matching sweaters and the salt and pepper shakers. Laurel and Dewey look like they had a great time opening their gifts.
Merry Christmas !! 🎅 🐩

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
My first thought was the "trouble" shirt...I KNEW just who that was for, chuckle chuckle! What fun :) I just loved the photo's Deb!

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
We had such fun shopping for Laurel and Dewey! I am so glad you liked everything. And of cause you had to have your own Laurel and Dewey salt and pepper shaker!

When I saw the "Trouble" t-shirt, I knew I had to buy it for Dewey...it was the first gift I bought.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We had such fun shopping for Laurel and Dewey! I am so glad you liked everything. And of cause you had to have your own Laurel and Dewey salt and pepper shaker!

When I saw the "Trouble" t-shirt, I knew I had to buy it for Dewey...it was the first gift I bought.
Donna, Dewey will wear that shirt with Pride!!!!
I love the little blanket that you got for Laurel. Dewey thinks it's his!
My hubby just went on and on about the Fireman shirt. He loved it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts