Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a lazy holiday weekend around here. I'm trying to get over a stressful couple weeks at work and just playing around on the computer or reading... both of which I do in my kitchen/breakfast room. So, K & C have been in here with me and have been doing their sleeping in here. I was, amazingly, able to get some pics without them changing positions....

My computer faces the windows so K & C are behind me. So when I turn around, this is what I see.... penetrating black eyes staring at me.

Lazy Days....

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
CUTE!

·
Registered
776 Posts
AWWWWW!!!
K and C are the most adorable little pair!! I am intensely jealous... I have all sorts of great pictures of Jacky lately, but I have already filled up my SPOILEDMALTESE picture album! What to do??!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by cindysilver@Jul 3 2005, 02:33 PM
AWWWWW!!! 

K and C are the most adorable little pair!! I am intensely jealous... I have all sorts of great pictures of Jacky lately, but I have already filled up my SPOILEDMALTESE picture album!  What to do??!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77561
[/QUOTE]

Gee, thanks!!

If you're out of space in your SM album, get free hosting space at Image Cave and you can get the URL from your "Album" there and post the image here... it is really easy... I was intimidated at first but it is truly a no-brainer!

Image Cave Free Hosting

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
That is soooo cute! Those adorable little faces looking at you when you turn around could not be more heart-warming. They are so precious......

·
Registered
776 Posts
Thanks K/C's mom, for the great Imagecave idea!!

Here's one of the latest of Jacky -- sitting like such a pretty boy! Where's my treat, he says!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by cindysilver@Jul 3 2005, 04:33 PM
Thanks K/C's mom, for the great Imagecave idea!!

Here's one of the latest of Jacky -- sitting like such a pretty boy!  Where's my treat, he says!
OMG!!! He is ADORABLE!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Sher,
Those photos are so great! Talk about content looking dogs...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
how cute are they all curled up in their beds

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
what cuties! catcher has the most expressive face, i know i always say that, lol, but he does!! they look like total best friends/partners in crime.

i'll try to get a pic of buttercup's new 'do up soon. i'm headed off on vacation later in the week, so maybe i'll have to have pics of vacation instead. i'm lazy, maybe i'll just get the pics of christmas developed and post THOSE...

again, cute pics. they are just too cute

ann marie and the "....is it WINTER YET?" buttercup

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awwhh!!
What a couppla CUTIES!!

-c

1 - 20 of 41 Posts