Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to tell ya'll good-bye this morning, because tonight will be a flurry of packing and busy-ness to get ready to hit the road at the butt-crack of dawn tomorrow.

Brink is going with us...
He will be SO excited to "GO!"
The kids didn't care for my comment last night when I told them Brinkley traveled better than they did...ha ha..

We will drive almost nine hours to get to our destination.
Check into the hotel and then go to my grandmother's.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel, as well as for as little drama as possible around our Thanksgiving table. -_-
My parents are on the verge of a split. My mom has completely gone over the looney edge, although she was never far from it as we were growing up. It would make everyone's lives a whole lot more pleasant if she went her own way. Nobody agrees with the lifestyle that she has taken on.

Anyway, I think my dad would like one more "together" time before an official decision is made. It is going to be SO hard to keep my mouth shut and avoid my mother...but I will do it to appease my grandmother and keep it from being MY fault that Thanksgiving was ruined, b/c my mother always takes care of that...EVERY YEAR!

Anyway, I am sure I will have lots of pictures and stories when I return.
I am SO excited to go to Charlotte's house and see all her fluffs!

Returning with Neyland should be interesting in the car with Brinkley too. :D

I will be on/off today some while at work. My kids are watching a movie and doing a writing assignment...but wanted to make sure I got my good-bye and HAPPY THANKSGIVING in before tonight!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I hope you have a fun and safe trip! I cant tell you how happy I am for ya! I bet that car trip will seem like an ETERNITY since you're anxious to get Neyland! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hope your holiday goes well, best wishes to you and your family. Hope your trip is safe.

But most of all:
YAY!!
I bet your totally out of your mind thinking about getting your new little fluff butt home! OMG, I'm excited FOR you!

I can't wait til you get back so I can hear all about him!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Good Luck at Thanksgiving and have a safe trip Here and back.....I will be thinking of you guys at Thanksgiving with your mom..maybe things will be ok...this year is a little wierd for us also. It is the first holiday my sister and her husband are divorced. We are celebrating on Wednesday because he has the girls on Thursday so thatis a little different for us. And my mom has been struggling with it all week. Thanksgiving is always a very hard day for her anyway because her dad died 7 years ago (this year) on Thanksgiving day even though the actually date might not be T day it still is to her.

ok So i am not sure how I turned this around into an all about Holly post but I will be thinking of you.

Good luck with Neyland. I know you are super duper excited. Tell Char Hi for me. and take lots of pics of all those fluffs at her house. Don't have to much fun there. LOL

Can't wait to see pics of Neyland and Brink together. They will be sooo cute.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Traci,have a safe trip,and I hope your Thanksgiving Day will be a good one!I cant wait to see pics and hear the new stories of Brinkster & his new baby brother!I know how excited you must be
Im sorry to hear about your Mom&Dads sittuation,it makes it hard on you all.I will be thinking of you

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Have a safe trip and I am soooooo jealous that you get to go to Charlotte's house!!! Congrats on the new fluff!! Happy Thanksgiving. (Sorry that family issues may put a damper on things.)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Have a safe trip - not sure where you are traveling, but the northeast is stormy so be careful.

And have so much fun with all the fluffbutts...what a treat to visit Charlotte and all her litttle angels...it will make up for the torture of dinner with Mom.

Safe Travels.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Have a safe and happy trip! Just remember that no matter how awful Thanksgiving is, you've got your new baby waiting for you!

And don't come home with a car full of puppies, either! Did you know Charlotte has girl puppies there now? :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Nov 22 2005, 01:01 PM
Have a safe and happy trip! Just remember that no matter how awful Thanksgiving is, you've got your new baby waiting for you!

And don't come home with a car full of puppies, either! Did you know Charlotte has girl puppies there now?  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122310
[/QUOTE]

I know she has more puppies now...can't wait to see them all in person!!!!!
Even though she has some girls now, I am excited about my little boy.
Some day I will get a girl to doll up....but my two boys feel right to me at this time.
I can't wait to get my hands on him!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Safe journey, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I admit to being a bit jealous of a new fluff butt.......
, But I am at my max right now with two....

Hope you have a wonderful time!!!!1

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Traci, Have a great trip. Keep thinking about baby Neyland and maybe you'll be able to get through Thanksgiving without any drama. I'll be thinking about you. Remember, too, that even if Brink isn't so thrilled at first, he'll be OK in time with the new puppy. Just enjoy the trip and look to the positives.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Traci, Have a Happy Thanksgiving and safe trip! I will be thinking and praying for ya. The trip home should be interesting with Brink and little Neyland.
While there snatch one of those precious babies for me!!! lol Don't forget to take lots of pics for us.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Oh, I just cannot WAIT to see pics of cutie Neyland and stories of your pups! I hope your thanksgiving goes well

Cheers!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.