Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! We will be having soon a leg surgery and honestly, I'm scared for my dog, I don't know what to expect or what to do after the surgery. Do you guys have any experience in leg surgery before? Can you also recommend a post-care surgery product? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,958 Posts
Is this for the patella?

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,785 Posts
Kitzi had double patella surgery at the same time---if this is what you are facing I am willing to advise.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,958 Posts
Others should chime in, but some use onesies. Good luck, hope all goes well.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,785 Posts
Here is one that we used w/Lisi when she had her 2 recent surgeries:

They have others that are soft & comfy. One is a lion's face that would be great for a guy. I need to remember from where they come.

Reactions: shey

·
Registered
7 Posts
way back in 2010 when our first dog had a leg surgery and we asked our vet to give us an alternative to the cone and he recommends a sleeve just like yours. It's good tho but kinda expensive.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Here is one that we used w/Lisi when she had her 2 recent surgeries: View attachment 275622
They have others that are soft & comfy. One is a lion's face that would be great for a guy. I need to remember from where they come.
I used the same one for Nani's spay, thanks to your suggestion, and it worked great. I got it on Amazon and it is from Alfie Pet. Good luck Cutiepie.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts