Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been quite a while since I posted any pictures of Ms. Leila, so I thought I'd show you how big my little girl is getting! She's 7.5 months now and we're doing the dreaded tear stain battle right now with the teething, so I haven't taken as many pics as I used to. Anyway, here she is! :wub:

Here's her coat! I did a little trimming to try to even it up a bit since some strands were much longer than others. We're debating a summer cut right now..

In one of our favorite bows :)

We love pigtails!

Leila at my college graduation today. Not sure why i'm making that face :blink: but it's the only pic of the two of us with me in the cap & gown!

Headed to lunch!

At lunch. Leila was very interested in our drink (check out the tongue! :HistericalSmiley:) but only because she likes to lick the condensation off the side of drinks--I promise, she isn't a drunk :w00t:

Here are a few where Leila lets her hair down ;) I love her this way; but as soon as she moves it falls back down into her face.

I'll post a video soon with her new tricks--she's up to 10 now (sit, dance, turn, high 5, paw, touch, down, which one, stay, fetch). She's such a smart little baby.

Thanks for looking, all Leila's loving aunties on SM :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Congratulations on your graduation :smartass: :chili:!
Leila is so pretty and smart, I love her bows :wub:
Good luck with everything now!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Ashley - thanks for posting these pix. They're great. Just love the one with you in cap and gown with her. :wub::wub: So nice to have Leila share such a special milestone in your life! And she is so beautiful. Love her hair in bows and out. She's just precious and obviously very smart with all her tricks. Can't wait to see them. Congratulations on graduation.:chili::smartass:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
awww leila is growing up to be such a beautiful little girl!! :wub::wub::wub: and big congrats on your graduation!! love the cap and gown photo!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
She is just perfect and beautiful!! I love her!!!

Congratulations on graduating!!! That's so exciting to complete that and start the next chapter of your life!! woo hoo!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Leila looks so sweet in all her pics!
Congrats, Grad!
The pic of her and the drink is so funny!
Either she wanted to sneak a sip
or she wanted to climb in that huge glass for a swim!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Leila is beautiful! :wub: Her coat is gorgeous but wow if you give her a summer cut you better post LOTS of pics!!!! Congrats on your graduation how sweet she could be a part of it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
OMG I love them! Pics like these make me waNt to grow Ponyo's hair out! Maybe once we leave Okinawa! Its SOSOSO hot and humid here!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I love Leila in her two pigtails. She is such a doll. :D Can't wait to see her new tricks!

Btw, CONGRATS on graduating! :D

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
She's such a pretty little thing. And what's better then brains and beauty all wrapped up in a tiny white fluffy package? Congrats on your graduation!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts