Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
But Mia's coat didn't come in yet. Still a few more weeks :(. I have coats for her, but liked this other one for her better.

Well, here's little Leo, ready for the blustery winter

Yes, I think I look dashing in my new coat, has to get me one up, on the new boy on the block :HistericalSmiley:
Picture 143.jpg

Picture 144.jpg

View attachment 91021

Mommy, didn't this come with a hat too?
View attachment 91022

Oh, geez, sorry I asked :blink:

Picture 148.jpg

Well, maybe that hat's not too bad

Picture 149.jpg

Aunties, what do you think?
Picture 150.jpg

Lots of warm love,
Leo

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Psssttt.... Leo, its Hunter! Did you know your coat is pink!??!? Why is it that our mommies are always putting us in Pink?!?!?

Ignore him Leo - this mommy thinks you look dashing!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:wub: aww Leo your just so handsome in your new coat,:smootch::heart: who cares if it's pink, I love you in it littleman:wub: you look so handsome in your hat:wub:
That last picture is precious

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Leo, you look so darn good!! I love your new coat and the girls love you in pink.:wub:
I really don't think you had to much to worry about with the new guy in town but this certainly will put you in the lead on your cold winter walks.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
lmao .... dolce was going to say the same thing ,,... u look very handsome though !!
Psssttt.... Leo, its Hunter! Did you know your coat is pink!??!? Why is it that our mommies are always putting us in Pink?!?!?

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

LOL :HistericalSmiley: Oh Erin, I can't help myself. He has a red and white striped one, a denim one, but but but but I just love the way pink on this coat off-sets the black. Poor little guy, and I LOVE him in lavender too.

Kisses to Hunter - and Hunter looks handsome in any color :wub:

Thank you dear Aunties, I love you all :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Pink is very metrosexual!
:amen: Leo is very sure of his masculinity and can pull it off perfectly. :wub::wub: I do have to admit one thing though, Christine. I think I reread your post three times since I saw it was pink and thought, " Is it Leo or is it Mia? It sure looks like Leo," :blink: since you mentioned the two.:LOL: I love that shot with the hat on. He's so handsome. (((swoon))).

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
I agree with Sher. Was going to say Leo looks Sherlock Holmes-ish in that shot. Just needs a pipe.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh Aunties, I love you all. Thank you so much. Forgot to mention, I am also sporting one of Marj's bows :).

Thanks so much ladies.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Leo -- It's Lacie, Tilly and Secret here, and we wants to tells you dat your our new Heartthrob!!! Yous looks soooooooooooooooo snappy in yours coats and hats, and we loves a guy dats confidenent enough to wears pink.:wub::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
:amen: Leo is very sure of his masculinity and can pull it off perfectly. :wub::wub: I do have to admit one thing though, Christine. I think I reread your post three times since I saw it was pink and thought, " Is it Leo or is it Mia? It sure looks like Leo," :blink: since you mentioned the two.:LOL: I love that shot with the hat on. He's so handsome. (((swoon))).

I too had to read the thread a couple of times when i saw the pink and Leo sporting a bow. :w00t: I was thinking that it must be Mia since i don't remember Leo sporting any bows lately.:blink: Well Mr. Leo you sure are styling in your new coat and bow! :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Christine, there seems to be a bit of contraversy here about Leo wearing pink (again:unsure:)....so I showed the kids to get their opinion.

Well Archie hasn't stopped laughing yet :w00t:. Tink doesn't care one way or the other.

BUT.....Abbey and Ava think he looks very handsome and they especially love the hat! They want me to bring them to your neighborhood to walk them....just so they can "accidently" run into him. (flirts!:yes:)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
LOL, I thought you made a misprint too & meant to say Mia got her new coat. I saw the bow & the pink coat & went back & read the post again. :huh: Finally realized it's dear sweet Leo afterall. :blush: Now I don't know whether to call him handsome or beautiful. I love you Leo, you're precious in your pretty bow & coat.:wub:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I think you look quite dashing in your new coat and hat Leo. Only a very confident man could wear pink and get away with it and you sir are shinning with confidence:wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts