Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snowball and his favorite tuggie toy! Of all the toys he has ... this has always been his favorite. Thank goodness, he has new ones just like this one that are always on hand. The new ones just need a little of his scent ... and, he's ready to play!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Marie I am so glad we are seeing more pictures of precious Snowball,:wub: he's one of my favorites, so is his mommy.:hugging: Snowball you look like you really like tugawar,:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Snowball - I think I'll have to come over and play with you.:wub::wub: I play a mean tug of war. :thumbsup: You look so angelic though. I think I'd let you win every time. I love you Snowball. :hugging:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, Snowball, how cute you look and your tuggie toy looks funny!

Enjoy playing with it so that we can may be see more sweet pics of you, little Cutie Pie!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love it ! I love Snowball pics - he looks like he has a lot of fun with his favorite toy :)
Awww ... thank you!:tender:

Marie I am so glad we are seeing more pictures of precious Snowball,:wub: he's one of my favorites, so is his mommy.:hugging: Snowball you look like you really like tugawar,:chili:
Thank you, Paula. You, Matilda, and B&B, are some of our favorites, too. :wub::wub::wub:
Snowball - I think I'll have to come over and play with you.:wub::wub: I play a mean tug of war. :thumbsup: You look so angelic though. I think I'd let you win every time. I love you Snowball. :hugging:
Awww ... Auntie, Sue ... I love you, too!:wub::wub:

aahhhh look at Snowball...glad he is feeling better!!! I just love his big eyes. :wub:
Thank you so much, Mary Ann. :tender:

Snowball you are just the cutest little boy!!! :wub: I would love come over and play tug of war with you. :)
Awww ... thank you, Auntie Debbie.:wub:

oh he is so cute!
Thank you, Stacy!:tender:

awwwh if I can only play with you, Snowball :wub: super precious photos!

hugs
Kat
Thank you, Auntie Kat. I wuvs you. :wub:

Awwww, Snowball, how cute you look and your tuggie toy looks funny!

Enjoy playing with it so that we can may be see more sweet pics of you, little Cutie Pie!

Alexandra :wub:
Thank you, Auntie Alexandria. :wub: Below is one more picture my Mommy forgot to add.
Snowballl looks so adorable with his tuggy-toy!:wub: I love the pics!
Thank you, April!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can I play too? Snowball you are the sweetest!
Awww ... Auntie Tammy, yes, you can play too! I wuvs you! :wub::wub:

Snowball -- you are sooooooooo cute, and it looks like you're have such fun with your tuggy toy. :)
Thank you Auntie Lynn. You can play tuggie with me. :wub::wub:

awww Marie, we love Snowball. He's so darn cute! :wub:
Thank you so much, Jane. :tender:

Snowball, you are one handsome little dude!! Your eyes melt my heart!! :wub:
Awww ... thank you Auntie Lori. :wub:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts