Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edie & Deb,

We’re nearing the anniversary of meeting over the phone. I made this little clip of the one that brought us all together – and so many other people. I would like for you to share it with Spoiled Maltese if you want to -- they were a part of her journey.

Bron

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

Here's one of her SM threads:

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/55-rescues/96732-matilda-here-shes-doll-baby.html

We sure did love that wee little soul.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
That sweet girl brought us together. Matilda had her purpose in life. We continue to shed tears over her and the others we have had to let go to the bridge . thanks for posting Deb. Hugs,Edie

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
That was such a touching video. Thanks for all that you guys do for these babies. Hugs

·
Registered
64 Posts
You are true angels. I couldn't help but cry as I watched this, how wonderful she spent her last days being cared for the way in wich she deserved.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Watching that video broke my heart, I wanted to hug her. What a sweet girl and beautiful face. TG for everyone that was responsible for helping her.
:grouphug:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Awwww, So I don't know If I am crying happy tears or sad!

What a story! I am in awe because of all that everyone did
for that Little girl! Saints....everyone of you! I only wish I could be
like you!
XOXOXOX
Nancy

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Oh wow. That was tough. Sweet baby girl.

Deb,
You know how I feel about you. You and Edie and Bronwyne and Steve and Peg and Cindy are truly one of a kind. I'm proud to know you all.
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I remember our Dear Sweet Matilda and the video was very touching. I couldn't help but cry watching it. That Little Angel went knowing how much she was loved. :wub:

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
As I'm watching this (with tears streaming down my face, of course) it's 6 am on a cold Saturday morning in Chicago. It's sleeting outside and the weather is supposed to be nasty all weekend. And what am I grumbling about? Taking Tessa outside to do potty before driving 30 minutes in crappy weather to the Pet Expo to work in NMR's booth.

I'm now going to count my incredible blessings, quit whining, deal with the weather, and go talk to people at the Expo about the many blessings of rescue.

Thank you all for doing what you did for Matilda and what you do for these little souls every day. I am no longer complaining this morning but am honored that I can help in a teeny way this weekend.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
After watching the video of sweet, sweet Matilda, what comes to mind is LOVE and It Takes a Village!!! Such a warm and heartfelt endeavor to get this little one a home!!! God Bless Everyone involved!!!!!

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
So wonderful to know people will care for a sweet little girl like this and give her the love she deserves. How long did they have her before she passed away? This was before I was on spoiled Maltese.
How heart breaking to know she was so close to being taken to the room.
Our shelter is a high kill shelter too.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
That sweet baby, at least her final days were full of love Thank you for giving her that

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:crying:I had such a hard time controling myself, I cryed and cryed, I looked at her precious little eyes, and wondered what she had been through in her short little life. Little Matilda:wub: I'm so glad she had some love in her last days.

My Matilda will be 5 in April and has always been loved and wanted, I wish that would have been the same for little Matilda

1 - 15 of 15 Posts