Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Letters to Juliet, have you seen it? I'm not one to sit and watch movies they need to be very good or I turn them off in 20 minutes, is it worth my time and money to buy it

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I haven't seen that one yet. I'm presently catching up on Madmen and renting the available seasons. I just love that show.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Letters to Juliet, have you seen it? I'm not one to sit and watch movies they need to be very good or I turn them off in 20 minutes, is it worth my time and money to buy it
After my trip to Italy last year I should really try to rent it. Thanks Paula.
I haven't seen that one yet. I'm presently catching up on Madmen and renting the available seasons. I just love that show.
Brit - I've been doing the same thing. Downloading seasons of Madmen on my iPod. Perfect for when I've been traveling. Love the show as do my friends who are in advertising.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I watched it! and I think it's a really cute and cheesy love story :) :) Sort of like a guilty pleasure. The setting of the movie, Tuscany countryside of Italy, is simply beautiful!! I really enjoyed the movie :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
I agree with yaegerbum, i thought it was really cute too. It starts off kind of slow, but it definitely picks up and by the end of it, I was fully immersed and loving it! Definitely a feel good movie and I had a huge smile at the end of it. Beautiful images of Italy - really made me want to go

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Paula, its a cute love story and I think you'd enjoy it.
I just watched it a couple of night ago and loved it.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I wouldn't buy it, but it's definitely worth renting! It was a very cute story, perfect for us ladies. :) Amanda Seyfried (the young girl) is a wonderful actress.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
It was an entertaining boy gets girl light hearted movie. The location - fabulous! I woudn't buy it, but for $1 + tax at a Redbox it's worth it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts