Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I stayed at my aunt's with Lexi and Nikki. I had Lexi's crate on the floor next to the bed and Nikki's on top of that. They were pulled right up to the bed so I could stick my fingers into Nikki's crate and the bottom of the crate was even with the bed. Well Lexi was being a little $hit and wouldn't sleep in her crate so I had her in bed with me. Nikki was kind of whining and Lexi wanted to play so she was trying to get Nikki out of the crate. She started taking her paw and batting at the lock on the crate. Next thing I know Nikki is walking onto the bed!
Lexi managed to open the lock!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! Lexi thinks that now that Nikki is here it is playtime 24/7! She gets this confused look on her face when Nikki lays down and takes a nap.
I have to pick Lexi up otherwise she keeps going over and waking Nikki up.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
How cute! She knew it was not fair that only she got to sleep in the bed! :D What a sweetie she is!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
LOL!!!! :D :D That is so funny! It sounds like soo much fun already with the two of them!!!
....Stop it.. your giving me puppy fever!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
AH that great, I'm glad they are hitting it off.
this is how chester and chelsey are with each other ...you won't be able to take on out of the crate for 5 min to even wash thier faces without letting the other one out.

Your gonna have a great time with your new family. You will have a lots of love and fun coming your way .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts