Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHERE IS IT? Show me the goods! I wanna see Lexi's new do!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
There coming!! I couldn't find the cord so I had to go out and buy a new one. Give me a few more minutes and i'll have them posted.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Ok, for those of you who don't know I gave in and took Lexi to a groomer on Friday (normally I groom her myself). She was matting really bad and her hair was very uneven. She looks so cute now. New Haircut

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you found yourself a good groomer! From the side, she does look like Cloud! Is Lexi exactly how you wanted her? I think she looks SEXY! LOL I love her tail, too!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I really like the cut. Not sure about the ears, might change that next time. I think I will have her go to the groomer every 6 months and inbetween I can maintain the cut. Have to see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's not fair! Lexi looks GOOD in a short cut! She looks GREAT! Fantasia would never be able to pull off that short of a cut. She gets embarrassed with the amount I cut off her as it is!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FannyMay--awwwww Poor baby. Did you try to praise her everytime you finish trimming her? That might make her less embarrassed.

Lexi's mommy--I like short ears. I had to warn the groomer that I like his ears a very particular way! And she did it! I groom Noriko by myself because you cant see any mistakes from her! LOL But what I do with her ears is comb it straight up and out from her ear and cut her hair all the same length on her ear. I LOVE IT LIKE THAT!

Lexi is perfect!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Jan 10 2005, 10:44 AM
she looks adorable.  I took Bella this weekend to the groomers and I wanted them to cut her hair (it's about 3" now) but they couldn't.  It looks super cute but it's so hard to maintain.  We'll see next time I take her what I decide to do.

Lexi looks great!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28766
[/QUOTE]

What exactly did you wanted? Why couldnt the do what you wanted?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko+Jan 10 2005, 12:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mylittlebella
@Jan 10 2005, 10:44 AM
she looks adorable.  I took Bella this weekend to the groomers and I wanted them to cut her hair (it's about 3" now) but they couldn't.  It looks super cute but it's so hard to maintain.  We'll see next time I take her what I decide to do.

Lexi looks great!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28766
What exactly did you wanted? Why couldnt the do what you wanted?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28768
[/B][/QUOTE]

I went without an appointment so they didn't have time to cut her hair, just trim the eyes, butt and paws. They gave her a bath and she looked super cute but I still want a haircut for her....it's just too long right now.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mylilbella--well dont forget to show pictures when she does get a haircut

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Lexi looks so cute!Now she look just like my Bailey.I keep his hair like that as he mats so bad,no matter how much he's brushed.Kirbie I keep in a long coat,as he doesnt mat.She's beautifull!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
AAAHHH! It is SO short!!! But OH SO VERY CUTE!!! It is very even looking..especially her legs!!!!
Great job!!!!! (and NO tear stains!
I am jealous!
)

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
very cute!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yes she gets lost of praise and treats when I am done. Her full grooming day is so traumatic on her lol. She gets brushed, bathed, brushed again and then cut! By the time I am done it's been hours and she's really mad at me lol. I save her nails and ears for another day because it takes long enough for the other stuff. She will act funny after she gets her hair cut. She acts like when she has poop stuck to her butt hair. She will cower in a corner and keep sitting down. She will stand up long enough to move a foot and plops back down on her butt again. It's really strange but that's how I know she's embarrassed. When her daddy comes home from work she gets excited and dances and barks and forgets about her hair cut for the rest of the day and every day until her next cut lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts