Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doe's anyone else out there like watching lifetime movies?? Sometimes on the weekend I can ly around all day watching them with my furbaby. To me this is a relaxing time. I don't do it all the time. I probably sound corney. But, me and the furbaby enjoy it sometimes!!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
You Know I sometimes have done that too! We have the movie channels but once in awhile when I have a lazy day(which isnt very often) I love to settle down with the babies,when no one elese is around and watch lifetime channel.Your right there is something about it that is very relazing to me too.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am a HUGE Lifetime movie fan...I like to watch the Lifetime Movie Network Channel too on our cable lineup-it is ALL movies...
I like it b/c MOST of them are based on true stories...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I LOVE Lifetime movies too! I call it my B-movie day when I get to lay around and watch it-which I try to do as much as I can ha ha...
But I love them movies!!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@May 15 2005, 01:10 AM
I LOVE Lifetime movies too! I call it my B-movie day when I get to lay around and watch it-which I try to do as much as I can ha ha...
  But I love them movies!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62397
[/QUOTE]

I'll probably be in front of Lifetime all day as I do paperwork. It makes this chore go a little better.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I don't like them much either. I like comedies. Not too many of those on lifetime. LOL

·
Registered
451 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@May 12 2005, 11:12 AM
I am a HUGE Lifetime movie fan...I like to watch the Lifetime Movie Network Channel too on our cable lineup-it is ALL movies...
I like it b/c MOST of them are based on true stories...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61919
[/QUOTE]

Me too, i love them. Especially bcuz they are true, i mean its terrible what happens is some stories, but you can see what goes on , and how things are.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i just saw I Do But I Dont and Confessions of an American Bride. good movies!

i like lifetime too

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
My step-mom and step-sister watch religiously, I have so much stuff to catch up on Tivo that I end up not having time for live TV, I know that the movies are great though. Do you guys looks up when the movies start or just turn the TV on and start watching? Sometimes Ill be flipping through and it will be on a movie but its hard to get into it once its started

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I prefer to watch them from the beginning--but sometimes when I'm flipping through the channels-a certain movie may get my attention and I'll end up watching it and trying to figure out whats going on.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Did you know you can go to Lifetime Movies web page and select upcoming movies you might want to see and they will send you an email the day before to remind you that it's on. I do it all the time. Just got a reminder yesterday that "Another Woman's Husband was on tonight. Good movie.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by 20202@May 19 2005, 11:40 PM
Did you know you can go to Lifetime Movies web page and select upcoming movies you might want to see and they will send you an email the day before to remind you that it's on.  I do it all the time.  Just got a reminder yesterday that "Another Woman's Husband was on tonight.  Good movie.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63669
[/QUOTE]
I do the same thing sometimes. I watched that movie last night Another Woman's Husband, it was a good movie. Every Monday theres a new movie. Next Monday theres a good one on with Tori Spelling.

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by 20202@May 19 2005, 11:40 PM
Did you know you can go to Lifetime Movies web page and select upcoming movies you might want to see and they will send you an email the day before to remind you that it's on.  I do it all the time.  Just got a reminder yesterday that "Another Woman's Husband was on tonight.  Good movie.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63669
[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that!!!

Thanks for the tip!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts