Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, just when I plunk down $225 for a Juicy Couture bag at Neimans...my daughter comes to me with this ad in the lastest National Geographic. Apparently Lil Cesar's dog food has an exclusive offer. Buy 24 cans of LC food, and send in your receipt with coupon and you can buy one of two Puchi bags (yes, the real deal). One is a red background with white polka dots bowler style, the other is a tote style in red, with contrast straps. The best part is the price...$79 plus $6 S&H. The polka dot bag is for dogs up to 14lbs (17.5"x 11.5"x 7.25"). The red bag is for dogs up to 20 lbs. (16.25"x 13.5" x7.25"). I'm going to go out as soon as the snow clears, and buy some Lil Cesar's, then I'm going to take it over to the animal shelter and donate it. How much could 24 cans cost? Certainly not more than the $300+ that Puchi bags go for, right? Any way, I thought I would pass this offer along because the bags are adorable and it sounds like such a great deal.

edited to note: The redemption coupon for this offer is in Feb. issues of a number of magazines. I am so sorry about any confusion...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
what?! Can you scan the ad by any chance? This deal sounds really too good?!!! Is it a drawing for a bag or does every person get a bag?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not a drawing. There is a coupon that you send in to redeem. You also have to include a receipt for 24 cans of Lil Cesar's food. It is in Feb. National Geographic. I haven't checked their website to see if you can down load. You may also be able to call the company to get a coupon. I know it does sound really good. If you go to www.Puchibag.com, the bowling bag on the first page is similar to the bowler offered in this deal. The regular tote is also similar to the one pictured, only it's solid red with contrasting polkadots on the inside straps.

edited to note redemption coupon is in Feb. issue

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Jan 24 2005, 10:31 AM
It is not a drawing.  There is a coupon that you send in to redeem.  You also have to include a receipt for 24 cans of Lil Cesar's food.  It is in Jan. National Geographic.  I haven't checked their website to see if you can down load.  You may also be able to call the company to get a coupon.  I know it does sound really good.  If you go to www.Puchibag.com, the bowling bag on the first page is similar to the bowler offered in this deal.  The regular tote is also similar to the one pictured, only it's solid red with contrasting polkadots on the inside straps.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31099
[/QUOTE]

alright! I'm on it!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, I went to the website. The only thing I could find was an entry to a sweepstakes. That sweepstakes is on the reverse of the redemption coupon in the magazine. Maybe you could contact Cesar's for a redeption form?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I have a copy of this months Oprah magazine, but just gave it to mother-in-law to read yesterday.

I saw the adv, but thought Puddles would be to big for the bags....maybe not.

I can the book from her tomorrow and have hubby scan the adv. But I don't know how to post it here.

If you want me to email it to you as an attachment, send me your email address.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Jan 24 2005, 06:10 PM
I'd really appreciate it if anyone who finds this coupon would scan it in and then post the image here so I could use it.  I'd get my mom to buy and then donate the cans and then buy the bag for me (using my money naturally).  I'd LOVE to have a bag like that for Cookie--she deserves it!  Noodle wouldn't like it anyway so I don't need to worry about him.  Gotta go.....this work schedule is a killer during the week.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31180
[/QUOTE]
When I called the customer line from the website the person I spoke with said that they would not take reproduction coupons. Can you get one where you are? They are in Jan. issues of a lot of different magazines. The offer is good until April 29, 2005. Unfortunately I don't have an extra one to send...I'm giving them to my brother, his girlfriend, my mother, and my sister in law. (I'm the one who broke the trend...they all have shih tzus.) But maybe someone else has one they can spare. Or maybe Cesar's will send one to you if you ask them. The agent I spoke with was very eager to send me free coupons for food.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jan 24 2005, 07:49 PM
Is there a photo of the bag on the web site?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31202
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, no there isn't. But if you go to the PuchiBag website, the bowler bag looks like the one featured there, except it's red background with white polka dots. It looks kind of like the "pretty woman" print, except it's red and white. The tote bag looks like the "pucci" style print, except that it's solid red. The underneath of the straps are white background with red polka dots. I hope this helps. The bags are very cute.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty+Jan 24 2005, 07:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jan 24 2005, 07:49 PM
Is there a photo of the bag on the web site?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31202
Unfortunately, no there isn't. But if you go to the PuchiBag website, the bowler bag looks like the one featured there, except it's red background with white polka dots. It looks kind of like the "pretty woman" print, except it's red and white. The tote bag looks like the "pucci" style print, except that it's solid red. The underneath of the straps are white background with red polka dots. I hope this helps. The bags are very cute.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31205
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks! I think I can get an idea of what they look like. I almost bought the latest Oprah the other day but figured I wouldn't have time to read it anyway!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Could people post if they see this in any other magazines because i dont really buy oprah or national geographic lol I dont even know if sunny woudl fit into these bags but i will look more into that later i would really like to be able to get him a nice bag the one he has now (other than the way over sized sherpa bag i bought for the plane trip) is really floppy and getting kinda beat up but it was a cheap bag because i wasnt sure how big he was gonna get

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Kodie@Jan 25 2005, 10:02 AM
I went to the web site... but i dunno where to find the info at?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31276
[/QUOTE]
The website doesn't have the info...you can try calling their toll free number and request a redemption form. Otherwise, you have to look in Jan. issues of magazines for it. You didn't hear this from me, but why not go to Barnes and Noble and swipe an ad?

1 - 20 of 174 Posts