Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have to thank Sherry, Riley and Sissy. They were so generous and we love them all.

I usually try to cut the video down to around 2 minutes but I wanted to get this out. So 5 minutes of fun. If you are not a Maltese/Christmas lover then you will be bored.

Enjoy:
http://youtu.be/cJ713bHJtgg

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Wow, score. They are an inquisitive and playful duo. I love the harnesses, that looks very easy on. Daisy and Lilly are so well behaved sitting pretty for treats. Last time Luck did that he was -- well never. Sherry, Sissy and Riley did good. I hope that was in fast motion. Just kidding. I also love the way you leap frog them. They look like the types that like to play with toys, so they are going to have so much fun.

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Cindy, what a fabulous video! I loved every minute of it! I'm so happy Daisy and Lilly like their gifts! They are adorable!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Cindy, Lilly and Daisy, I really enjoyed your reveal. It was so cute how they were into each present the moment you opened them. They got some really great stuff!! I realllly enjoyed the treat tricks at the end. Your girls are absolutely adorable. Great video!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Cindy.... Wow! What an absolutely wonderful reveal!! I just loved watching your sweet little girls enjoying their gifts and what great gifts they were!!

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oooooo I love those little girls!! Lots of toys to play with makes a very happy pup! I love the harnesses, they look so easy to put on, and they're a beautiful color. Sherry did a great job choosing their SS gifts! A great reveal!!

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
First of all your two are absolutely adorable. Love their energy and excitement. What a great reveal and loads of prezzies!.

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Oh Cindy, I am in LOVE with your girls:wub: I want them please:innocent:
I laughed through the whole video, you can just see how excited they were, just like skin kids

But my most favorite was when you gave them their treats, oh my gosh how precious is that:wub:

Sherry, Riley and Sissy, you nailed it:aktion033:

now I am going to show my hubby the video, he'll love it

Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Cindy, you really do good videos. That was so much fun. Your girls are so beautiful...I love them to pieces. Sherry, Riley and Sissey made such pretty pressies, all wrapped and gorgeous. YAY>

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
I cannot be partial and have a favorite video.. but.... this was my favorite video of the SS reveal. They are precious little girls that are so full of life!! So beautiful, and well spoiled by their SS. Great job Sherry with all the gifts and This video was amazing!!! Happy New Year!!!

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Daisy and Lilly are too cute!!! Love the downs and sits for the treats! These are great gifts from Sherry!!!

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Cindy, you did such a great job on the video! I just love it! Your girls are so beautiful! They received some wonderful gifts from Sherry, Sissy and Riley!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts