Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought the Little Lilyboots?

http://www.glamourdog.com/lilbooties.html

I have tried many different types of dog shoes and none of them were cheap, and none of them would really stay on. I used them with Oliver when we went on walks, and one of them would always come off. I would love to buy a set of these for my 2 pups now to wear on walks, but they are pricey, and I have a houseful of dog stuff that doesn't work like it is supposed to.
Thanks for any opinions!
Quincymom

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I have those! I have the yellow pair for Kodie... if you remember Kodie in his duck suit... I posted that pic... he had them on in it! Sometimes a shoe will fall off but as long as you put the zipper handle under the velcrow and just make sure they are tight... you shouldnt have a problem!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh thanks for the info. Are they easy for Kodie to walk in? Your duck picture is so cute. I just love your Kodie, he is too adorable.
Quincymom

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i dont know, i tried one of those snow shoes on ellie and she hated it and she was walking all funny. i wonder if those shoes would effect their knees? cuz they walk sorta weird. like bull-legged and the way they sit is different too.

but i guess it would help if you're walking and you would know that their feet are totally clean. lol. also....i wouldnt use it on a hot day---cuz their feet sweat or something (someone told me that, is that wrong?) she said that if you see their feet sweating then that means they're dehydrated.

i dunno. if you get them tell me how you like them!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Daezie and Maya have something similar, different material, when I put them on they tried taking them off. eventually they came off.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Princess has the pink one. I agree with Kodie, it comes off sometimes but most of time it stays on fine. You need to make sure that it's tight.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I have some ugly snow shoes i bought sunny for a trip to new jersy...he dosnt really like them but he has never been out in weather under 40 so i was worried about his little feet.....never bought lilly boots but i think i need to get them just becuase of the name lol

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Kodie walks funny only in the for 5 minutes because he is all excited... but he doesnt seem to be walking weird afterwards... I dunno.. I dont walk Kodie outside too much.. hes always inside..lol... but I just bought these new winter boots from Petedge.com... real cheep ones.. they look comfortable.. I havent tried them yet because its part of Kodie's xmas present.. so i'll have to keep you posted.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Nicole... these are the other boots I bought Kodie for xmas... I dunno how good they are gonna be... but for $6.99 (your might be more money if Toby is bigger than a XXsmall)... why not, right?!!?
BOOTIES

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I want to buy some booties for my sister's dog Palbert because he attracts burrs like a freakin' magnet when he's out on a walk. I wouldn't even try booties on Tuffy.. he already barely tolerates sweaters and stuff, I think he'd draw the line at something on his feet. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts