Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How exciting this is. :chili::chili: Thank you so much to Becky & Micky (Beckenwolf). :aktion033::aktion033:
I made up a video had to cut it down a bit but here it is:

This was so much fun. Becky you are so sweet. I never thought to wrap for the pup to open that was great. I'll have to save that info for next year.

Again thanks Becky, Lilly loves them all.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh Lilly I bet you are pooped with opening all your new toys and treats. I think you have enough to keep you busy for a long time. You a so beautiful:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I loved this!:wub:
That was a great idea to wrap the gifts so the pup could open them. I wish I'd thought of that! The ones I sent aren't very pup opening friendly. :blink:
Great video! Lilly is absolutely adorable!! :wub:
Good job Becky and Micky!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What wonderful gifts. I loved watching the video as you can tell how much Lilly was enjoying opening her presents and playing with the toys. The part where she's playing with the ball is just priceless -- she is sooooooooooooooooo adorable. :)

Great SS reveal.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What a great video! I seriously need a tut on how to post videos. Those are all great gifts....I LOVE seeing all the reveals. :cheer:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
My gosh Lilly - it's a TOY-A-PUP-LOOSA!!!:party: I can't believe how many great toys you got and boy do you know how to play with them. That, treats and bows. I'd say your SS Micky and mom Becky, spoiled you big time.:chili: I won't show Tyler the video because he'll be jealous. Cyn, I loved how Lilly jumped back with that second squeaky toy and how she played with the ball. Loved the video.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Great video, wow, are you ladies talented!

I think that most the fun is watching the kidz open their gifts!

Cyn, what a great job - Little Lilly is so very adorable, and ever so smart to open her gifts.

I love it! Thank you for the smiles!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
What a fun video! I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face watching Lilly play with each and every toy!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Then I was thinking......ohhh....what if you were videoing and she didn't play with anything...:HistericalSmiley:...that's what would happen to me!! :blush:

So it looks like Lilly is all ready for Christmas now!!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That was great video of Lilly opening up her pressies from her SS. I just sat there smiling through the whole video, thank you for sharing it with us. I can tell that Lilly enjoyed all of her pressies and it was just so cute watching her play with each of her toys. :) I'll be smiling all day because of the video.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
What a great video, Cindy!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: I really enjoyed watching your sweet Lily open her gifts. You guys had a great SS. Lilly, you are so pretty!:wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Great video, I enjoyed seeing Lilly open her presents and listening to the nice background music too! Lilly looked sooo adorable, especially when she was tired at the end! :wub:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think it is the sweetest thing to watch them open presents. You sure could tell Lilly was enjoying herself. It is obvious her SS knows what a good girl she is which is why he brought her so many presents!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Awwww! This video totally made my day! I'm so glad to see that Lilly liked all her toys and treats. Micky has a treat ball just like that one and he loves it. Did she play with the hida-a-squirrel yet? It looked so cute and just the right size. I'm so glad Marj was able to help me with your bows. I didn't quite know what to order or what size, etc.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What a great video...she obviously had a blast exploring her package!!! So cute and what a pretty baby!!! My fave parts were when she went trotting off with the skunk and when she was playing with the ball! Thanks for sharing that! :)

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
What a fun reveal! I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to start to post a video. Looks like Lilly really struck gold with all her pressies. Becky did a great job!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts