Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine just messaged me on Facebook with a problem. Her next door neighbors have abandoned their dog without food, water, or shelter. My friend has took her in for a few days and now Lily is at a local veterinarian's office. She needs a home. All of the shelters that she has called told her that there is no room for her and she will be put down. My friend said that Lily is sweet and cuddly and loves to give kisses. The vet said that he thinks she is around 9 months old and she is a mix. They think that she has boxer in her but aren't sure. If anyone can help find her a home or a rescue to go to please let me know and I will pass along the information to my friend.

Here is Lily...
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Breaks my heart.:smcry: She looks so sweet. Can you post her on Facebook? Maybe a wider net there.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
You might want to do a google search for boxer rescue. I don't know where you are located so I wasn't able to do it for you, but just googling boxer dog rescue produced alot of results. Good luck to you and your friend and sweet Lily.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Poor baby. I hate hearing that her owners were so neglectful and just abandoned her to die. :( Is there no compassion in their hearts at all?? :crying:

I would definitely call around a boxer rescue! She looks so pretty, I hope she can find a forever home.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can't believe people just abandoned her, how could they. I wish I could take her but I am allergic to dogs with fur. I can do hair dogs but not fur dogs....Sadly. I will pray she gets a good home.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Breaks my heart.:smcry: She looks so sweet. Can you post her on Facebook? Maybe a wider net there.
My friend has posted her on FB but sadly no one has responded to help her.

You might want to do a google search for boxer rescue. I don't know where you are located so I wasn't able to do it for you, but just googling boxer dog rescue produced alot of results. Good luck to you and your friend and sweet Lily.
She is located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
She looks so sweet! I hope you can find a home for her. Makes me mad that people are so irresponsible...find your dog a home if you cannot afford to take care of her...or for whatever reason. GEEZ...What's the matter with some people? :angry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts