Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Christmas came early for one very good little girl. I know a lot of you know about Etsy, it is a great place to shop. I had a custom cashmere sweater made for Lily by Puppy Pie. I LOVE it! The pics below don't do it justice. I try hard to be environmentally conscious and Puppy Pie's (Cassi's) philosophy fits in perfectly. Cassi uses "used" people sweaters and recycles/upcycles them into doggy sweaters. Cassi is a design school graduate so her original designs are so cool. I adore cashmere so I requested the colors chartreuse and purple and this is what she came up with vintage buttons and and a flower applique as accents. It is SO soft. And she is local. Audrey is getting one made too and I will post pics soon.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's very cute on your sweet baby! I love Etsy! Lots of talented seamstresses, artists, knitters, etc.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
The sweater is sooo adorable on Lily! Love everything about it :) including the concept!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Really cute sweater on a really cute model. :wub: I love the idea of recycling that way. I passed their site onto another friend who is very environmentally conscious and has a pup. Gigi, I love your new siggie with the whole family and Santa. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts