Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's beautiful Linda in the Battery Park City Broadsheet with a few of her closest friends. LOL Linda is the Director of the NYC Fire Museum, and looks absolutely radiant!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Kerry -- thanks for sharing.

Linda -- you look FABULOUS. I miss hearing from you on SM. I know that you're busy and post when you can, but I still miss hearing from you more often.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Congratulations Linda! I would love to visit the NYC Fire Museum someday, what an exciting and interesting job. :) Thanks for posting, Kerry.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDA :cheer: What a cool job!!! I haven't been down there yet but might have to make a trip:) Hope you have a wonderful birthday and please give Bonnie lots of love and kisses from Tyler and I.:hugging:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Very Cool!:aktion033: I'm impressed! I sure Miss you around here Linda. I hope if you're on line some time, maybe we can have a recent pic of Bonnie girl! and let us know how you're doing.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Kerry -- thanks for sharing.

Linda -- you look FABULOUS. I miss hearing from you on SM. I know that you're busy and post when you can, but I still miss hearing from you more often.
Thanks, Lynn. I try to keep up but don't post nearly as much as I used to. Not that I work late but sometimes bring work home and other times just really want to decompress (or is it decompose, lol?).

Congratulations Linda! I would love to visit the NYC Fire Museum someday, what an exciting and interesting job. :) Thanks for posting, Kerry.
The Museum is very cool, Suzi! I love my job!
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDA :cheer: What a cool job!!! I haven't been down there yet but might have to make a trip:) Hope you have a wonderful birthday and please give Bonnie lots of love and kisses from Tyler and I.:hugging:
LOL, you're rushing it by a week and this is a biggie - I'm in NO rush, lol. Yes, you should come for a visit, I'd love to give you a tour.
Very Cool!:aktion033: I'm impressed! I sure Miss you around here Linda. I hope if you're on line some time, maybe we can have a recent pic of Bonnie girl! and let us know how you're doing.
You're so sweet, Pat! You, Lynn, Kerry, Deb and so many others (I could go on and on!) are reasons why, when I don't get on in awhile, I really miss it.
Here's beautiful Linda in the Battery Park City Broadsheet with a few of her closest friends. LOL Linda is the Director of the NYC Fire Museum, and looks absolutely radiant!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Thanks very much, Ker. It was a fun evening and we made a very nice profit!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Linda- you look FABULOUS girlfriend!!!!

Kerry- thank you for sharing!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Linda- you look FABULOUS girlfriend!!!!

Kerry- thank you for sharing!
Thanks so much, Alice! Here's a better copy of the same photo. In it, is NYC's Mr. Chocolate, Chef Jacques Torres; Ted Allen; (me); Chef and Firefighter Keith Young; and the Chief of Department Edward Kilduff. The guys (minus COD of course) were our celebrity judges for the night. It's such a cool event. You should try to make it next year. If you send me your email or post address, I'll send you an invitation. That goes for everyone in the area!!! (Are you listening, Kerry?)

Here's a link to a very nice write up and more pictures of the event:
Nocturnalist: Honoring New York Firehouse Cuisine - NYTimes.com

Attachments

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
^^Linda- I would love to attend, sounds like so much fun and I would love to finally meet you..its been over 2 yrs and we have never met! Sending you pm now! hehe..

Were you wearing one piece dress or is it 2? I LOVE the contrast, you looked beautiful and your smile is contagious!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Thanks so much, Alice! Here's a better copy of the same photo. In it, is NYC's Mr. Chocolate, Chef Jacques Torres; Ted Allen; (me); Chef and Firefighter Keith Young; and the Chief of Department Edward Kilduff. The guys (minus COD of course) were our celebrity judges for the night. It's such a cool event. You should try to make it next year. If you send me your email or post address, I'll send you an invitation. That goes for everyone in the area!!! (Are you listening, Kerry?)

That's more like it. Linda to tell you the truth I could barely make you out in the first clipping. This is a great picture. :chili: Add me to your mailing list too and I'm definitely taking you up on a tour. We'll talk (or PM) in a week or two and try to set something up if that will work for you.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
^^Linda- I would love to attend, sounds like so much fun and I would love to finally meet you..its been over 2 yrs and we have never met! Sending you pm now! hehe..

Were you wearing one piece dress or is it 2? I LOVE the contrast, you looked beautiful and your smile is contagious!
Thanks again, Alice - got your email and will keep in touch with you.

That's a sweater that was a real steal at Bloomingdales. It was marked marked down from 200+ then another 20% off - got it for around $60!

That's more like it. Linda to tell you the truth I could barely make you out in the first clipping. This is a great picture. :chili: Add me to your mailing list too and I'm definitely taking you up on a tour. We'll talk (or PM) in a week or two and try to set something up if that will work for you.
Thanks, Susan! PM your email to me and I'll definitely add you to the Museum's mailing list. Come in anytime during the week and I'd love to give you a tour!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: WOW, I'm impressed, what a fabulous job you have. You look beautiful & so very happy Linda. Congrats on the event. Give Miss Bonnie a smooch for me.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
What a great picture of you Linda and you have such a beautiful smile. I wished i lived in NY so that i could have a tour of the museum.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Oh Lin, so happy you posted a better picture. It's so beautiful! I couldn't figure out how to print without getting the whole page content. I'm sending you Beth's email, too. LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: WOW, I'm impressed, what a fabulous job you have. You look beautiful & so very happy Linda. Congrats on the event. Give Miss Bonnie a smooch for me.
Thanks, Sue, it is a fabulous job. I'm honored to work for the best fire department in the world! Smooch given. In fact, tonight I put her entire foot in my mouth...don't know why, just did. Maybe that's for another post, lol.
What a great picture of you Linda and you have such a beautiful smile. I wished i lived in NY so that i could have a tour of the museum.
Thanks very much, Debbie!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Sweet Linda, there you are :chili: You look beautiful and for sure have a beautiful smile :grouphug:
Snowy & Crystal (and mommy) say that they are so very proud of you!!!
"dat is our auntie sweet linda" bark the malts...Kat responds: "that FOR SURE is our sweet Linda"

The next State I plan to visit in the US is New York and you:wub: and your very sweet girl :wub: will for very sure be the very first I would love to meet there.

we love ya, my very dear friend :hugging:

Kat

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Sweet Linda, there you are :chili: You look beautiful and for sure have a beautiful smile :grouphug:
Snowy & Crystal (and mommy) say that they are so very proud of you!!!
"dat is our auntie sweet linda" bark the malts...Kat responds: "that FOR SURE is our sweet Linda"

The next State I plan to visit in the US is New York and you:wub: and your very sweet girl :wub: will for very sure be the very first I would love to meet there.

we love ya, my very dear friend :hugging:

Kat
Oh, Kat - we love you, too.:wub2: Thank you for your kind words. And, I would be thrilled to meet you and show you around this wonderful city!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Linda, what a lovely picture. It sure sounds like you have interesting job. We miss hearing from you and sweet Bonnie Marie.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Linda, what a lovely picture. It sure sounds like you have interesting job. We miss hearing from you and sweet Bonnie Marie.
Thanks, Reva. Yes, it's a very interesting job!

I'm trying to get back here more regularly now - you might get sick of me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts