Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in a magazine that Lindsay Lohan just got herself a maltese. I know Britney Spears has one, but I only ever see pictures of her now with her Chihuahua. What happened to the maltese? Does she just leave it at home now. Jessica Simpson has one too. My issue is are these babies getting the love and attention they need, or are they, as it appears with Britney, a novelty that wears off?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Last time I heard about Brittney she was leaving the Malt with her mother because she couldn't "housebreak" it.....LOL
there is a long line of us waiting for THAT to happen on a regular basis!!
No, I agree with you that these little ones are rapidly becoming a "designer" item like new shoes or clothes especially the "teacup" mixes.....Pretty soon they will be breeding them so small you'll be able to put them on a key chain!!

I'll tell you one thing, I had done a lot of reading on the breed after we found out Sis was coming to stay with us.....even THAT did not really prepare me for the amount of attention they require...(and she gets ALL the attention she could ever want)!! They are truly "people oriented" and she actually pouts and gets mad at us when we ignore her sometimes. She'll turn her back to us and lay in her bed.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Spears little sister (i forget her name) has a really cute yorki poodle mix, i bought a mag with her on it just to find out what kind of dog she was holding lol. It looks just like a maltese but light brown.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Mar 28 2005, 03:15 PM
Spears little sister (i forget her name) has a really cute yorki poodle mix, i bought a mag with her on it just to find out what kind of dog she was holding lol.  It looks just like a maltese but light brown.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46920
[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah. I remember when she bought it. Someone called it a brown maltese.
Duh! Can you say do your research?!?!?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Mar 28 2005, 01:15 PM
Spears little sister (i forget her name) has a really cute yorki poodle mix, i bought a mag with her on it just to find out what kind of dog she was holding lol.  It looks just like a maltese but light brown.
[/QUOTE]
There's a yorkie/maltese mix on dogster and I think she's really cute!

Her name's Reina

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Cappy+Mar 28 2005, 07:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Mar 28 2005, 01:15 PM
There's a yorkie/maltese mix on dogster and I think she's really cute!

Her name's Reina
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46978
[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm just concerned. I hope with all their money they can treat the furbabies like princes and princesses! It makes me mad when dogs are a fad.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Uhhh, If it is so cold that you have to wear a jacket that thick and gloves, you may want to do the same for the baby maltese!
Chloe looks so young!

·
Registered
416 Posts
IMHO Jess Simpsons pups are well taken care of. Ofcourse they're the ones I see the most, but she has serious love for Daisy (a side note: she's a mix, can't remember what tho) and her Mom's maltese (the name will come)

She seems to take Daisy everywhere, and had a trainer, and worked on it with her. Course this is on the newly weds so they only show what they want. But watching her cry cuz Nick said her moms malt wasn't her sister was really cute.

As far as Brit and Lindsy... I'd be a bit worried, but perhaps they're as good as Jessica Simpson is with her pup....

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I agree, Jessica Simpson seems to really care about and love Daisy (she's a malt/poodle, I think)

Britney Spears... to me, not so much. She had that cute little Maltese for awhile and then bam she has this scary little tiny chihuahua
Is it just me or does it look half dead?

Anyways, Lindsay Lohan's maltese is soo cute.. I hope she takes good care of it.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Mar 29 2005, 01:52 PM
Britney Spears... to me, not so much. She had that cute little Maltese for awhile and then bam she has this scary little tiny chihuahua 
Is it just me or does it look half dead? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47230
[/QUOTE]

Didn't Britney get a third dog? I thought I heard that someplace

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yeah I think Jessica's is part poodle(I thought it was fully toy poodle!) But they are so cute! I only see brittany's malt as a backround with jewelry and stuff. How can anyone like a furless chihuahua better then the tame maltese?
But I hope Lindsay takes good care of Chloe!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I know she has 3. Lacy, Lucky, and BitBit. I may be wrong with the names. On her page, it says LiLy and Pork Chop. What happen to the maltese! I remember I heard on the radio about her having to give medication or something to one of her puppies because they're sick.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Originally posted by Boom Boom's Mom@Mar 29 2005, 02:27 PM
IMHO Jess Simpsons pups are well taken care of.  Ofcourse they're the ones I see the most, but she has serious love for Daisy (a side note: she's a mix, can't remember what tho) and her Mom's maltese (the name will come)

She seems to take Daisy everywhere, and had a trainer, and worked on it with her.  Course this is on the newly weds so they only show what they want.  But watching her cry cuz Nick said her moms malt wasn't her sister was really cute.

As far as Brit and Lindsy...  I'd be a bit worried, but perhaps they're as good as Jessica Simpson is with her pup....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47222
[/QUOTE]

I agree that Jessica Simpson looks after Daisy. She is a malti-poodle mixed. I found the breeder where they got it from when I was surfing the net one day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts